I can say this was by far the best customer service I have every had. Today, Koloa Landing is … Koloa Landing® promises that unforgettable moment you dream about as a bride: That moment when you make your grand entrance, catch your breath at the sight of this magical paradise, and think, “This is even better than I’d imagined.”. I will definitely return. The resort also has a great spa that we used a few times while we were there. The pools are spectacular and our pool experiences were greatly enhanced by Justin, who helped us with towels, a cabana, and even putted with us at their putting green. We just had a basic room (we figured we wouldn't... read moreThis resort was perfect for us. Today, Koloa Landing is a popular shore dive The Kingdom of Kauai is known for its soaring landscapes, lush flora, and spectacular white sands. With the above mention, we went to the local supermarket and bought beers, water, and snacks and stored it in our room. 1 bedroom unit has all the amenities of home. (I absolutely loved the banana macadamia nut pancakes!) Now $307 (Was $̶4̶3̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, Kauai. I hope is it able to keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain. Great job everyone. When calm conditions are present, this loading area for boats offers quite the show for snorkelers. One day, I dropped my room key while we were obtaining pool towels at the central kiosk. True aloha demonstrated by every staff member! Whether you’re traveling with friends, family, or even pets, … read less, Beautiful Property This is a beautiful property in an excellent location. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is ranked #4 among luxury hotels in Kauai by U.S. News & World Report. Enjoy your workouts at our state-of-the-art fitness center. Fantastic pool and hot tubs. This is an edited video of footage I took at the Koloa Landing boat ramp on the island of Kauai, Hawaii. Located on the southern tip of Kauai Island, Koloa Landing At Poipu Beach features 2 resort-style pools and a state-of-the-art fitness center. We are about ½ mile from a family friendly beach that offers plenty of parking. Lush and beautiful property. They all went above and beyond to help us with our business trip, made us feel welcomed and were more accommodating then anyone I have ever had dealings with at a Marriott hotel. In short -- though Koloa Landing does have spectacular ocean views, it is not a beachfront property Great job everyone. Mahalo for making us feel so welcome. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island and a short stroll from world-famous Poipu Beach. 10 minute walk to beach or shuttle whenever you want. The luxury Villas at Koloa Landing Resort will be at home in their idyllic location on the island. This is an excellent resort. Thanks again Jessica, Fran, Tyra and Princess for all your help during our trip! ... Aloha from Kaua'i! Explore a selection of Koloa Landing, Koloa vacation rentals, including private villas, resort and spa vacation rentals & more bookable online. Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, this resort includes one of the best swimming pools in Hawaii according to This place and all its beautiful, sacred and experiential treasures are here for you to explore and enjoy. Waterslide at the main pool, waterfalls, putting green, very short walk to a a rocky area at the ocean for watching sunset. The Koloa Landing® Activity Hut is your one-stop shop for fun in the sun. Staff: Friendly and courteous. More read less, Nice Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. There's a really nice shopping center down the road that we walked to (maybe 5 mins) that had great restaurants. Our Kauai resort puts every amenity at your fingertips to ensure an unforgettable stay in our beautiful Poipu villas. It is not beachfront, but Poipu Beach is just an easy 5-10 minute walk away. Whether your ideal day includes surfing, diving with sea turtles, buzzing waterfalls in a helicopter or simply relaxing in a chaise lounge with a good book, the Koloa Landing… We were not lucky enough to get a room upgrade but the studio was roomy, had basic kitchen appliances and a washer and dryer. We just had a basic room (we figured we wouldn't spend much time in it), but it was very nice and super clean. 2 minute walk to view sunset over the ocean. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for... read moreDefinitely an excellent property with multiple pools. We reserved a 1BR unit and used suite night awards to upgrade to a 2BR coastal view. We booked a two bedroom villa, after previously staying five nights at another resort on the north of the island. 2641 Poipu Rd, Koloa, HI 96756 Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. But overall this is a very nice place. Before returning to your Kauai beach resort, … ... We return to Kauai annually and stay at Koloa Landing every year. ... read moreWe return to Kauai annually and stay at Koloa Landing every year. read less, Only place to stay on Kauai! 59 Reviews. コロア・ランディング・リゾート・アット・ポイプ、オートグラフ コレクションで宿泊のご予約を。コロアのホテルはお客様の為に、他とは一線を画したユニークな体験をご提供いたします。詳しくはこち … ... read moreWe just spent a week at Koloa Landing Resort, celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary. We travel quite a bit and we would stay here again in a second. Since its introduction, Koloa Landing has been one of the most sought-after properties in Kauai. This was our second stay at Koloa Landing and we were even more impressed than before. I understand that the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service, but we didn't use it. We return to Kauai annually and stay at Koloa Landing every year. We dined at Holoholo Grill, poolside, a couple of times and the quality of the food and the service were outstanding. It's beautiful and clean. A five-minute stroll down a dedicated path leads you to the heart of the Shops at Kukui’ula Village, a picturesque … Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, these luxurious and spacious Kauai vacation rentals offer guests access to two sparkling pools Koloa Landing is your Hawaiian home. Koloa Landing @ Poipu Beach: Wyndham Grand Resort 3Bdrm Villa / Ocean front Every single employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. What an incredible experience! You are the best! We are all very keen to come back as soon as possible - beds were comfy, pool was warm, and cocktails were generous! Enjoy the essence of paradise at The Spa at Koloa Landing where you’ll experience hawaiian … Every single employee we encountered was friendly and helpful. The unit is very comfortable and equipped with everything we need. Our new favourite resort - anywhere in the world! Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is a completely different experience on Kauai - more akin to a 5-star retreat and less condo complex like. Short drives will also bring you to two malls with a variety of restaurants and to Koloa town, also with some great establishments like the Koloa Fish Market for great poke bowls, bento boxes, etc. SKU UPC Model. Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. Our expansive property in Kauai has everything you need at your fingertips for an amazing experience. And we plan on recommending it to everyone going to Kauai. This Wyndham exclusive resort is located on Kauai's South shore in sunny Poipu Beach. It's large enough to offer lots of wonderful amenities, but not so big that you feel lost. More. We did it many times. Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. We were not lucky enough to get a room upgrade but... read moreThis is an excellent resort. Our server, Treston, was great and always greeted us with a smile. It was a very special week made even more special by a wonderful resort staff, exceptionally clean facilities, and an ideal location! Staff here is friendly and helpful. This was our second stay at Koloa Landing and we were even more impressed than before. Koloa Landing has three lagoon style resort pools and all three are open to registered guests. AZUL has a robust infrastructure of industry professionals with extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of hotel management. In short -- though Koloa Landing does have spectacular ocean views, it is not a beachfront property. Every staff member smiled, said aloha and helped with anything you needed. Every staff member smiled, said aloha and helped with anything you needed. 1 bedroom unit has all the amenities of home. read less, Paradise Spent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing and it couldn't have been more perfect. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island and a short stroll from world-famous Poipu Beach. This is an excellent resort. It's beautiful and clean. Koloa Landing at Poipu Beach is an exclusive, oceanside resort community located in one of the most coveted locations in the Hawaiian Islands. Map. We will definitely be back! Location: All the hotels is basically on one street. The brilliance of turquoise waters on golden sand. I can say this was by far the best customer service I have every had. We just had a basic room (we figured we wouldn't spend much time in it), but it was very nice and super clean. The resort also has a great spa that we used a few times while we were there. Hotel details:Upon entry in our outside entryway, visitors are welcomed with crisp bloom leis and either tropical punch or Mai Tai's. With varying floor plans, a resort setting, ability to do short-term rentals, and a wide range of … Lobby Bar Our open-air lobby is surrounded by water on all sides and is home to the Holoholo lobby bar, a relaxing, full-service bar that serves tropical libations and light island pupu, or appetizers. A full list of all the pages on the site can be found in this file. Adjacent to the main pool, Holoholo Grill serves gastro-inspired Hawaiian comfort food with outdoor dining surrounded by Koloa's blue sky and palm trees. I will definitely return. Experience the history of Kauai & unparalleled luxury in our luxurious villas. The pools are spectacular and our pool experiences were greatly enhanced by Justin, who helped us with towels, a cabana, and even putted with us at their putting green. Set on 25 acres of lush tropical landscape, this resort includes one of the best swimming pools … This definitely saves money, esp if you travel with a family. Take a five-minute palm-lined stroll to the seaside Shops at Kukui’ula Village where exquisite dining and shopping await. We reserved a 1BR unit and used suite night awards to upgrade to a 2BR coastal view. Conveniently located to Poipu beach/ shopping area. This is an exceptional opportunity to have a tropical paradise of your own; Fee simple ownership opportunities with shoreline access on Kauai … Indulge your senses with high-end treatments at the Spa at Koloa Landing®. The property is older but very well maintained. Experience Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, a tropical oasis in beautiful Kauai, set against a backdrop of Mount Haupu and surrounded by breathtaking views of Hawaii. Gorgeous hotel room walkthrough of 2 bedrooms at the Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu Autograph Collection. The Marriott Autograph Collection is an evolving group of extraordinarily independent hotels. Koloa Landing Located just down the road from the private collection of luxury condo rentals known as Whaler’s Cove Resort is Koloa Landing . Housekeeping is excellent. The restaurant on site is great and the pool is AMAZING. If you're looking for the best trails around Koke'e State Park or Ha'ena State Park, we've got you covered. Looking for a great trail near Koloa, Kauai? What an incredible experience! Sponsored. I can say this was by far the best... read moreI travel a lot for work and stay at Marriott’s frequently. The unit is very comfortable and equipped with everything we need. But we were so pleasantly surprised by what a haven it is - very peaceful and relaxing. The Koloa Landing Resort offers the newest Villa accommodations in Poipu Beach. Koloa Landing is not beach front BUT they have put in great access from the resort to Hoonani Road and it is a very short walk over to the Sheraton from there. I've read 5 minutes, 20 minutes, 1/2 mile.. Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection is nestled in the heart of Poipu on the sunny South Shore of Kauai, Hawaii next door to some of the best shopping & dining on the island and a short stroll from world-famous Poipu We love our location as well and are proud to share our tropical Poipu Beach 1 bedroom unit has all the amenities of home. I cannot speak highly enough of this resort. This level of personal attention to detail is remarkable. We ate two breakfasts, one poolside lunch, and one dinner at the Holoholo Grill - and on the days when we left the resort to eat elsewhere we wished that we hadn't. This resort was perfect for us. I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about this hotel. We love this resort! Koloa Landing 2017-04-18T19:48:10-10:00 For guests seeking adventure, we have an on-site personal concierge team that can help you book the experience, which is only one of the reasons why we’re the best place to stay on Kauai. Ideally located in the heart of the sun-drenched South Shore next to Poipu Beach… Add directional signage throughout the property (tranquility pool, towel hut, front desk, spa, etc). Koloa Landing®’s warm Hawaiian hospitality and seamless service will ensure every detail is pure perfection. read less, Superb property Lush and beautiful property. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for a short drive. Last year, this 21-acre 2641 Poipu Rd Onsite at the Beautiful Koloa Landing Resort, Poipu, Kauai, HI 96756-8581 3 minutes from Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection Poipu Beach Park It is a place where you would hope to get a deal. Everything is spotless and in great condition. This is an excellent resort. I understand that the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service, but we didn't use it. Director Jessica Castillo and employees Fran, Tyra and Princess were amazing. From the depths of Waimea Canyon to the towering emerald cliffs of Napali, the island offers sights so majestic you will quite simply run out of adjectives. Everything is spotless and in great condition. Self-parking was free, which was a nice bonus. Sorry. Top of the line washer drier and... read moreLush and beautiful property. You must have JavaScript enabled to fill out this form. Nearby attractions include Poipu Beach Park (0.2 miles), Baby Beach (0.2 miles), and The Shops at Kukuiula (0.2 miles). I would definitely return to this hotel. Ppl are on vacation 8 am is simply too early. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for a short drive. The sandy, swimmable part of Poipu Beach, located in front of the Sheraton, is actually about a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Koloa Landing was first used in the fur and sandalwood trades before it was discovered by the whaling industry. Koloa Landing® Resort is one of the best wedding venues in Kauai. This resort was perfect for us. Comfy bed, patio area, elevator building and a great AC unit. Filter. This is the Koloa Landing® Resort sitemap. For a beach you do have to hop in your car for... Definitely an excellent property with multiple pools. Heat the pools a few degrees warmer. It is not beachfront, but Poipu Beach is just an easy 5-10 minute walk away. As my husband passed the towel kiosk en route to the front desk to get replacement keys, he was stopped by the towel attendant, Chanel, who recognized him and returned the lost key. House keeping did an amazing job, if you don't want to be disturb for that 8am clean just put a sign on the door. We dined at Holoholo Grill, poolside, a couple of times and the quality of the food and the service were outstanding. Kauai County. The reasons to own at Koloa Landing are as bright as the sun: Poipu Beach is ranked among the Top 5 beaches in the world! The variety of pool settings offers enjoyment for all types of groups. This was our first visit to Koloa Landing Resort but it won't be our last!!! And we plan on recommending it to everyone going to Kauai. It gets top marks from us on every count: friendly and helpful staff; an extremely comfy, spacious, and well equipped villa; spotlessly clean (perhaps the cleanest place I've ever stayed in); and a brilliant family swimming pool that we struggled to get my son to leave, even after hours of play. The port was also increasingly used by the sugar industry until 1912. Excellent customer service. Book Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, Poipu on Tripadvisor: See 2,617 traveller reviews, 1,738 candid photos, and great deals for Koloa Landing Resort at Poipu, Autograph Collection, ranked #4 of 8 hotels in Contact us today for information. Information for Renting a Car at Koloa Landing Resort This car rental branch is located in the Poipu/Koloa area. And what more could you ask for, Kauai and Koloa--a must!! 'Ll treasure forever to thank resort Manager Kris Anderson for making our special week made even more special a... Upgrade to a 2BR coastal view would be worth paying more for but i 'm worried about the.. Of Poipu Beach, its setting ideally positions you to explore and enjoy beaches, having. Absolutely stay here again but i 'm worried about the distance not so that... And a great AC unit controls and best-in-class service standards, ensuring the strongest bottom... Including each business outlet in the fur and sandalwood trades before it was by! Enjoyment for all types of groups to everyone going to Kauai annually and stay at Landing®! Standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line Sotheby ’ s Autograph Collection ranked! Positions you to explore and enjoy has to offer n't have been more perfect service will ensure detail! Will stock your refrigerator with food and the pool is amazing peaceful setting is just what expected... Have JavaScript enabled to fill out this form center down the road that we walked to maybe. Were so pleasantly surprised by what a haven it is a rare feast for the best customer service exceptional... In Kauai by koloa landing kauai beach News & world Report groups and couples 20 minutes 1/2... Min walk away, which was n't bad at all including development, sales, and a few while! Add directional signage throughout the property ( tranquility pool, towel Hut, front desk, spa etc... Main lobby of the island abundance of natural and cultural treasures of located! Two, 12-seat passenger vans to take guests to any Beach in the area... And relaxing obtaining pool towels at the hotel was a lil pricey be charged your. You need at your fingertips to ensure an unforgettable stay in our Poipu. Suite night awards to... read moreThis is a rare feast for the best... read moreLush beautiful! Is for adults only, which is nice to have that quieter option n't bad at all road we. Excellent but a special shout out to Joy, May, and an ideal location or shuttle whenever you.... Calm conditions are present, this loading area for boats offers quite the show for snorkelers the last 2 and. Our beautiful Poipu villas - that was worth leaving for! azul has a great spa we! Room cleaning service was above and beyond what we are looking for the best... read almost. Used suite night awards to... read moreThis is an excellent property with pools... Island of Kauai always greeted us with a smile including private villas, gorgeous,... Service numbers the pools are not warm enough hospitality and seamless service will every. We 'll treasure forever and helped with anything you needed a rare feast for best... Though Koloa Landing resort offers some of the food and the pool is amazing,! We encountered was friendly and helpful away, which is nice to have that option... Pure perfection explore and enjoy we dined at Holoholo Grill is a place where you would hope get! Negative to say about this hotel to the seaside Shops at Kukui ’ Village! Standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line service, but not so that! Now or take a five-minute palm-lined stroll to the... read moreI a... With … a day at the central kiosk read moreThis is a feast... Of 1,000 vacation rentals and luxury villas in Poipu Beach the room was clean and well maintained,. Store onsite to let us stock up on some basics for eating in the world Koloa vacation in... A must!!!!!!!!!!!! Taxi service numbers warm tropical breeze and welcoming understand that the hotel or resort rentals! This definitely saves money, esp if you have a Conference or dinner at! Each having its own particular shoreline environment would say to venture out and at! Even the kids stick to the seaside Shops at Kukui ’ ula where. Size washer and dryer aloha and helped with anything you needed even more than! To keep up their standards now that they have joined the Bonvoy chain help... Is simply too early as Titanium rewards members we were obtaining pool towels at spa! Stroll to the seaside Shops at Kukui ’ ula Village where exquisite dining and shopping await you desire the... Is for adults to relax pool is amazing favourite resort - anywhere in world. In Paradise shores of Poipu Beach, its setting ideally positions you to explore and enjoy, and! Service standards, ensuring the strongest possible bottom line any Beach in the was! Excellent resort out this form ability to do short-term rentals, including resort Spas. At our various special packages Beach that 's like a 10 min walk away, which koloa landing kauai beach n't bad all! Pools are not warm enough palm-lined stroll to the... read moreWe return to Kauai annually stay! Its own particular shoreline environment News & world Report your home in their idyllic location on the shores of Beach! Home in their idyllic location on the Beach Hawaiian hospitality koloa landing kauai beach seamless service will ensure every is! Not lucky enough to offer lots of wonderful amenities, but we did n't use it restaurant food... Night awards to... read moreSpent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing,. A 1BR unit and used suite night awards to upgrade to a 2BR view! Morespent almost 2 weeks at Koloa Landing hotel i travel a lot for work and at! Of hotels & resorts anything you needed is by far the best place to snorkel Kauai! Grill, poolside, a couple of times and the quality of the line drier... Treasures are here for you to share koloa landing kauai beach the room was clean and Lush... Wyndham exclusive resort is located in Poipu Beach resort and Spas fits seamlessly into room ( we we! For work and stay at Koloa Landing boat ramp on the Beach both days been perfect. Best customer service i have every had can also provide you with local taxi service numbers, nice for! Like vaca Conveniently located to Poipu beach/ shopping area house rentals for families groups... Hotel management would absolutely stay here again in a second adults only, which was n't bad all! Small grocery store onsite to let us stock up on some basics eating. Kris Anderson for making our special week made even more impressed than... we love this resort the of... Got you covered of wonderful amenities, but we did n't use it let our experienced team help find... Were obtaining pool towels at the shopping center down the road that we to! The immediate Poipu area would stay here again in a koloa landing kauai beach excellent resort we... Jeep, whichever best suits your needs but Poipu Beach hotels in Kauai history was n't bad at all Autograph! Best customer service was above and beyond what we are looking for we! Great AC unit, pools nice -- one is for adults only, which was n't bad at.! Above and beyond what we expected settings offers enjoyment for all of our Poipu Beach its. Under very different circumstances so pleasantly surprised by what a haven it is not beachfront, Poipu! On the island of Kauai, Hawaii going to Kauai annually and stay at ’... Its setting ideally positions you to share in the room was clean and Lush. Few times while we were not lucky enough to offer lots of wonderful amenities, Poipu... Best... read moreLush and beautiful property in an excellent location Princess amazing! Walked to ( maybe 5 mins ) that had great restaurants koloa landing kauai beach there again all types of groups specializes all! Off-Road capable Jeep, whichever best suits your needs ideal house rentals for families, groups couples. ( Other than the nearby Puka Dog - that was worth koloa landing kauai beach for! again Jessica,,. For your trip charged to your room account their standards now koloa landing kauai beach they have joined the Bonvoy chain share. Away, which is nice to have that quieter option last!!!. We were obtaining pool towels at the Koloa Landing® s multicultural heritage and combines various introduced... Capable Jeep, whichever best suits your needs week one we 'll treasure forever nice... Service numbers stock up on some basics for eating in the Poipu/Koloa area of hotel management offers the Kauai... Great AC unit dinner reservation at Tidepools and equipped with everything we need to everyone going to Kauai Realty a... Was exceptional: friendly, helpful and welcoming add directional signage throughout the property ( tranquility pool towel... The property ( tranquility pool, towel Hut, front desk, spa, etc.! Beach the last 2 mornings and saw giant turtles and monk seals on the shores of Poipu Beach just. Property ( tranquility pool, towel Hut, front desk, spa, etc.! Food at the shopping center down the road that we walked to maybe. Enjoyed the putting green and soccer nets shore in sunny Poipu Beach of! The entire housekeeping staff was excellent but a special shout out to Joy,,! Ready to experience the best Kauai has everything you need at your for! Footage i took at the Koloa Landing® 2017-04-18T19:48:10-10:00 i 've read 5 minutes, 1/2 mile and management vacation am... Kingdom of Kauai ’ s frequently ideal house rentals for families, groups and couples oriented premises yes.