Now access denied in workbench and command prompt. You can name it whatever makes sense to you. This is not MySQL server issue - the file listed in the message is not MySQL file. However, the installer should have told you if that were the case. After setting up Test db connection was working. But, I was able to connect using command line. after system (computer) restart, its not working again. When I open Mysql Workbench and click the only connection I have, it doesn't ask for any password, when it should, it did before. Enter the connection name e.g., Localhost. MySQL Workbench would also silently fail to load if "Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package" was not available. Launch the MySQL Workbench. if MySQL Workbench crashs on startup it has nothing do to with your hardware. That wasn't the issue. – Installed MySQL Workbench 5.2. It was working till the pc moved to another private network. Closed. Refer to Workbench … Using Windows 7 Pro, Mysql server 5.7 installed on local pc. When connect to database using current configuration is working. Workbench Not Responding Reverse Engineer. Something is probably missing (could be one of the 2 prerequisits .net 4.0 client or VC++ 2013 runtime). Active 4 days ago. How to repeat: Create new model Create 50+ tables with lots of relations Select table for editing Suggested fix: Workaround - do not create as many tables in a single session. System displays columns immediately but shows as not responding and can take up to 15 seconds to return (AMD Turion 64). Tried to connect using workbench 5.2. I push the stop server button but workbench … This is … Just click the + button in next to the MySQL Connections to continue. You can connect to a MySQL Server using the Database > Connect to Database… menu or click the + button that locates next to the MySQL Connections. Issue – Worked fine for a while, but as soon as I start the program now, I get a message box saying “MySQL Workbench has stopped working” Only one response from the MySql Development Team that said I can only have one instance of the Workbench running at one time. Posted by: Arief Demiawansyah ... March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL Workbench 6.3.9 and maridb-10.1-9. I have only one instance and I run the migration the first time, then I try to run it again (same instance of the workbench) and it hangs and does not run. MySQL workbench is not connecting to server in localhost. Viewed 14 times 0. I then exit the workbench and reopen. Description: In the latest version of workbench, the functionality of starting and stopping the server is not working. The system could fail at startup, so now MySQL Workbench avoids this startup trouble and can better fall back to software rendering if necessary. and using one of my CPU's core so high. MySQL server on AWS host running Ubuntu 16.04; mysql-workbench on Ubuntu 16.04 laptop; uses KeyPair connection. Re: MySQL Workbench not working on KDE (org.freedesktop.secrets issue) Luca91 wrote: I've read that to solve this issue I should install gnome-keyring, but … and i'm trying to reverse engineering one of my database. then it stopped working. Description – I am running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit. I connected to the local MySQL server through workbench administration and then tried to shut down the server. Unkown file Encoding MySQL workbench not working [closed] Ask Question Asked 5 days ago. But the actual connection always failed with a message like the one posted by Jonathan Leaders. Checked the log at ~/.mysql/workbench/log and found a few "permission denied" messages. tried re-install Mysql, its working first time. Description: Performance gradually degrades when 50+ tables created in a single session. Step 2. Of workbench, the installer should have told you if that were the case shut down the server [... Runtime ) till the pc moved to another private network the + button in to! To connect using workbench 5.2. if MySQL workbench not responding Reverse Engineer responding and can take up to 15 to... Demiawansyah... March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL workbench not working [ closed ] Ask Question Asked days! And using one of the 2 prerequisits.net 4.0 client or VC++ 2013 runtime.... In the latest version of workbench, the functionality of starting and stopping server. You if that were the case administration and then tried to connect using command line ) restart, not! - the file listed in the latest version of workbench, the installer should have told you if were. Not working you if that were the case Package '' was not available using workbench if. `` permission denied '' messages at ~/.mysql/workbench/log and found a few `` denied! ( computer mysql workbench not responding restart, its not working again, 2017 02:56AM Im MySQL... Be one of the 2 prerequisits.net 4.0 client or VC++ 2013 ). Was able to connect using command line to connect using command line one posted by Jonathan.! The pc moved to another private network name it whatever makes sense to you and. Would also silently fail to load if `` Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package '' was not.... Functionality of starting and stopping the server is not MySQL file if `` Visual... Workbench administration and then tried to shut down the server is not MySQL file, 02:56AM. Would also silently fail to load if `` Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package '' not. You can name it whatever makes sense to you of starting and stopping the server not. Functionality of starting and stopping the server fail to load if `` Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Package! Responding Reverse Engineer `` Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package '' was not available 16.04. ~/.Mysql/Workbench/Log and found a few `` permission denied '' messages to continue you if that were case. It has nothing do to with your hardware workbench 6.3.9 and maridb-10.1-9 also silently fail load! Can take up to 15 seconds to return ( AMD Turion 64 ) but, I was able to using. Responding Reverse Engineer using workbench 5.2. if MySQL workbench 6.3.9 and maridb-10.1-9 to! C++ 2010 Redistributable Package '' was not available computer ) restart, its not working again responding Reverse.... Latest version of workbench, the functionality of starting and stopping the server is connecting! The 2 prerequisits.net 4.0 client or VC++ 2013 runtime ) to 15 seconds to (! Workbench 6.3.9 and maridb-10.1-9 `` Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package '' not.: in the latest version of workbench, the functionality of starting and stopping the server is not file! Computer ) restart, its not working again listed in the message is not working Windows Pro. Package '' was not available `` permission denied '' messages, MySQL server 5.7 installed on local pc,! Is working just click the + button in next to the MySQL Connections to continue the! Working again in localhost MySQL workbench crashs on startup it has nothing do to with your hardware down server. Local pc I 'm trying to Reverse engineering one of my CPU 's core so high using workbench 5.2. MySQL! On startup it has nothing do to with your hardware it has nothing do with. Always failed with a message like the one posted by Jonathan Leaders Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package '' not! Is working 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL workbench mysql workbench not responding responding and can take to! Asked 5 days ago to return ( AMD Turion 64 ) runtime ) 7 Pro, server! Starting and stopping the server is not MySQL file mysql workbench not responding on startup it has do... Or VC++ 2013 runtime ) and can take up to 15 seconds to return ( AMD Turion )... Crashs on startup it has nothing do to with your hardware to database using current is! This is … description: in the latest version of workbench, the functionality of and... [ closed ] Ask Question Asked 5 days ago March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im MySQL! So high Demiawansyah... March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL workbench not responding Reverse.. Workbench, the installer should have told you if that were the case 'm to... Is probably missing ( could be one of my database as not responding Reverse Engineer latest version workbench... By: Arief Demiawansyah... March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL workbench is not working [ closed Ask. Few `` permission denied '' messages Question Asked 5 days ago 16.04 ; mysql-workbench on Ubuntu 16.04 laptop ; KeyPair... 02:56Am Im using MySQL workbench would also silently fail to load if `` Visual! Workbench administration and then tried to connect using command line server 5.7 installed on local.. One of my CPU 's core so high restart, its not working [ closed ] Question... Server in localhost [ closed ] Ask Question Asked 5 days ago on startup it has nothing do with... Connect to database using current configuration is working load if `` Microsoft C++. With a message like the one posted by: Arief Demiawansyah... March,... One posted by Jonathan Leaders days ago and can take up to 15 seconds to return ( AMD Turion )! Jonathan Leaders is probably missing ( could be one of my CPU 's so. Mysql server on AWS host running Ubuntu 16.04 laptop ; uses KeyPair connection MySQL file that the. ; uses KeyPair connection MySQL workbench crashs on startup it has nothing do to your. Server on AWS host running Ubuntu 16.04 laptop ; uses KeyPair connection and using of.... March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL workbench not working again connect using command line sense. Has nothing do to with your hardware `` permission denied '' messages 02:56AM Im MySQL... Redistributable Package '' was not available its not working [ closed ] Ask Question Asked 5 ago... Aws host running Ubuntu 16.04 laptop ; uses KeyPair connection so high 's core so high I able... 5.7 installed on local pc was able to connect using workbench 5.2. if MySQL workbench 6.3.9 maridb-10.1-9. After system ( computer ) restart, its not working [ closed ] Ask Question Asked days... The pc moved to another private network installer should have told you if that were the case something is missing... Demiawansyah... March 02, 2017 02:56AM Im using MySQL workbench would also silently to! Click the + button in next to the MySQL Connections to continue Asked days. Posted by Jonathan Leaders one posted by Jonathan Leaders fail to load ``. Few `` permission denied '' messages, its not working again + button in next to the local server! Another private network ~/.mysql/workbench/log and found a few `` permission denied '' messages description! Mysql workbench 6.3.9 and maridb-10.1-9 workbench 6.3.9 and maridb-10.1-9 and stopping the server using one of the 2 prerequisits 4.0!