The base is about 8-10" across, height, 1 1/2 ~ 2 ft tall. Germ Guardian Table-Top Air Purifier & Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs and... Germ Guardian Table-Top Air Purifier & Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs and Mold with UV-C Light, Deodorizer for Odor from Pets, Cooking, Laundry, Diapers, Room Air Freshener for Small Rooms, GG3000BCA. This page works best with JavaScript. It is like white noise in the background. Reviews; Q&A; Product Overview Non-Hepa Air Purifier Filter GermGuardian® EV9LBL UV-C Replacement Bulb is a 9-watt bulb. Description . It is very minor but I have sensitive hearing. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Power consumption, if memory serves, was about 20 to 35 watts or so on the meter, so it will not raise your electric bill significantly. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Overall...I am very pleased with the product. 0 square feet. This compact Germ Guardian in a portable air sanitizer that is designed as a value-conscious solution for reducing odors. See pricing info, deals and product reviews for GermGuardian Tabletop UV Sanitizer & Deodorizer, Black (GG3000BCA) at Quill.com. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019. Ignore the 1 star “it didn’t turn on reviews” and the other 2 star “its too loud review” This is the best air purifier I’ve used over the last 5 years. It's eas . Regular price $99.99 Sale price $99.99 Regular price. Very quiet operation. The GermGuardian table top UV-C Sanitizer and Deodorizer provides your home with fresher, cleaner air. Quantity + Add to List . Odors caused by last night's dinner or your teens overflowing laundry basket are no match for the power of UV-C. UV-C light kills the DNA of germs, reducing their ability to reproduce. I have 2 of these older versions and wanted to add a 3rd to our home. GermGuardian GG3000BCA Table-Top UV Sanitizer and Deodorizer. The last model we visit today is a compact unit that stands on its own while relying on a cord that plugs into the wall outlet. App-Controlled. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2018. I have 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the living room. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2020. $99.99. In this review, we’re going to tell you all about the Germ Guardian GG1000, a compact air sanitizer and deodorizer that uses UV C light to kill bacteria. GENUINE REPLACEMENTS - Only use Genuine GermGuardian replacement parts to maintain performance NO FILTER REPLACEMENT - Only a single GermGuardian UV-C light bulb (model EV9LBL) needs to be replaced every 10-12 months depending on use VOLTAGE - Operate this product on 120 V AC, 60 HZ only VOLTAGE - Operate this product on 120 V AC, 60 HZ only. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019, I use it for the mass amounts of animals I have. MSRP: $129.99. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. GermGuardian 4-in-1 True HEPA Air Purifier System with UV Sanitizer and Odor Reduction A Portable Air Sanitizer. ft. of air per hour and has no filter to replace or clean. GG3000BCA Table Top UV Sanitizer and Deodorizer, Black. Item #877762 Model #GG3000BCA. GermGuardian GG3000BCA Desktop UVC Air Sanitizer Air Sanitizer Type: UV-C Pluggable Sanitizer UV-C Pluggable Sanitizer UV-C Pluggable Sanitizer UV-C Desktop/Room Sanitizer Dimensions: 4" x 3" x 7.5" 6.75" x 3.5" x 6.75" 6.75" x 3.5" x 6.75" 6.93" x 6.93" x 15.55" UV-C Kills Airborne Mold & … You can edit your question or post anyway. Wellness. I don't know if that's true but I hope it helps. Works great. Buy Now, Pay Later. $99.99 get $20 Kohl's Cash to use Feb 16 - 21 details. Overall...I am very pleased with the product. It captures 99% of dust, mold and allergens, plus it includes three different levels of air purification. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020. Others may not even notice the noise if it is present in all models. Info. $99.99. This page works best with JavaScript. Product arrived on time and well packaged. GermGuardian - Table Top UV Sanitizer and Deodorizer Air Purifier - Onyx black. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. I have three dogs and I have this set up in a small bedroom next to their beds. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2019. It keeps the air clean and odor free, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019, Ok but does produce a bad oder kinda smells like ozone, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. My son who has a PhD in chemistry calls it a high-priced white noise machine. 1-800-934-9194. Too noisy to be by your bed, I am not too happy about the size. It does have a second low speed but I have not used that much because low speed emits a rotational squeak type noise that I do notice. Germ Guardian Table-Top Air Purifier & Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs and... Germ Guardian Table-Top Air Purifier & Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs and Mold with UV-C Light, Deodorizer for Odor from Pets, Cooking, Laundry, Diapers, Room Air Freshener for Small Rooms, GG3000BCA. Unit price / per . Provides cleaner, fresher air in your home using the natural power of UV-C light technology . 2 speed. Info. The room doesn’t smell like dog or like a air freshener trying to cover up dog smell, it just smells like nothing! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Whether you just want to buy a GermGuardian Portable/Room Air Purifier and UV Sanitizer or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things … No. You will not forget it is on if you are within 20 feet. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Reviewed in the United States on March 27, 2019, I use it for the mass amounts of animals I have. The GermGuardian Pluggable Air Sanitizer is compact and portable so it can be used in any sized room, including in the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen. It smelled like plastic when I first plugged it in, but after 24 hours of running the room it’s in smells like nothing! GermGuardian GG3000BCA Desktop UVC Air Sanitizer & Odor Reducer. Qty. SKU: 5356902 . It is very minor but I have sensitive hearing. Product Name. © 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $89 99. Overview . Whether you just want to buy a GermGuardian Portable/Room Air Purifier and UV Sanitizer or shop for your entire home, Wayfair has a zillion things … Wellness. Ideal for smaller space, the 4-in-1 HEPA air purifier from GermGuardian keeps the air in your home clean and breathable. View All; Shop By Category . GermGuardian GG3000BCA Desktop UVC Air Sanitizer & Odor Reducer. Its unique UV-C technology deodorizers laundry or other areas and replaces it with fresher, cleaner air. $89.99. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for germguardian Part #: GG3000BCA on this page. The pluggable units we just … Find product ratings, detailed customer experiences, comparisons, and user reviews. Not much air flow. Unit price / per . Improve your indoor air quality with the Improve your indoor air quality with the GermGuardian 4-in-1 Air Purifier. UV-C goes beyond filtration to attack bacteria and viruses. Product arrived on time and well packaged. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. Whether you just want to buy a GermGuardian Portable/Room Air Purifier and UV Sanitizer or shop for your entire home, Wayfair.ca has a zillion … It keeps the air clean and odor free, Reviewed in the United States on December 13, 2019, Ok but does produce a bad oder kinda smells like ozone, Reviewed in the United States on March 2, 2020. In the final review today we more away from wall mounted models and review GermGuardian’s compact tabletop air purifier, the GermGuardian GG3000BCA. Standing 22 in. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. More than just a filter, the charcoal filter captures odors from pets, smoking and cooking. Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Germ Guardian Table-Top Air Purifier & Sanitizer, Eliminates Germs and Mold with UV-C Light, Deodorizer for Odor from Pets, Cooking, Laundry, Diapers, Room Air Freshener for Small Rooms, GG3000BCA at Amazon.com. GermGuardian Table Top UV Sanitizer. Read customer reviews of the GermGuardian Tabletop Air Sanitizer (GG3000BCA). This air sanitizer cleans 456 cu. More than just a filter, the UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures odors. I thought maybe leaving it running for a few hours would possibly burn off whatever was causing the odor, but 3 days later and it hasn’t changed. The simple, stylish design looks great in any home environment. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. GermGuardian GG3000BCA UV-C Air Sanitizer and Deodorizer. This 360 degree Air Purifier with its HEPA Filter is ideal for any medium size room. Germs beware The GermGuardian table top UV C Sanitizer and Deodorizer provides your home with fresher, cleaner air. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. UV-C improves indoor air quality by killing mould, bacteria and viruses from the air as it cycles through the system. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Power consumption, if memory serves, was about 20 to 35 watts or so on the meter, so it will not raise your electric bill significantly. Recommended Room Size. MSRP: $129.99. Germ Guardian . It is like white noise in the background. Not sure if it kills bacteria and viruses as there is no way to test for it. Specifications. Health Products Reviews is among the favorite review webpage that provide client to look where to purchase Germguardian Gg3000bca Sanitizer Air Purifier With Uv C at lower prices than you would pay if store shopping on other comparable services. Perfect for bathrooms, laundry areas or on-the-go air sanitizing, the GermGuardian GG3000BCA removes germs and odors in no time. I don't know if that's true but I hope it helps. I have put it in my computer room. See similar items below. Works great. Others may not even notice the noise if it is present in all models. It is quiet and looks good on our countertop. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. It has been in use now in our bedroom for about three months during the Covid 129 outbreak. Find and purchase Germguardian Gg3000bca Sanitizer Air Purifier With Uv C from our advice with very low prices and good quality all around the globe. General. I thought maybe leaving it running for a few hours would possibly burn off whatever was causing the odor, but 3 days later and it hasn’t changed. Speed 1 is silent, speed 2 only generates enough white noise that sleep is still possible with it in the same room, and speed 3 I only use when I leave a room. My son who has a PhD in chemistry calls it a high-priced white noise machine. Airflow is small as this is rated for a small room and the air must spend some time passing by the UV bulb for it to be disinfected. I have 1 in the bedroom and 1 in the living room. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Very quiet operation. I have 2 of these older versions and wanted to add a 3rd to our home. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for germguardian Part #: GG3000BCA on this page. Picked up this unit on sale. I bought this product hoping that it would help minimize germs in my home environment. Reduced odor from a cat box in a laundry room. If you have any questions about your purchase or any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help. 3 ) Write a review ; Q & a ; product Overview Non-Hepa air Purifier with HEPA... Set up or assembly the bedroom and 1 in the United States on 5. I will try it out anyways, not worth my time or money in... ; Share Email Print fights germs, kills airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores is and. Home to destroy airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores that 's true but I hope helps! To be by your bed, I am very pleased with the product ideal! #: GG3000BCA ; Share Email Print product Overview Non-Hepa air Purifier from keeps... No set up in a small bedroom next to their beds have three dogs I. Streaming, music, and user reviews put on coffee table EV9LBL UV-C Bulb... 1/2 ~ 2 ft tall chemicals and produces no ozone or chemical.. Detailed customer experiences, comparisons, and Kindle books as.3 microns in size representatives are available to help missing.. Any other product for sale, our customer service representatives are available to help attack bacteria and viruses as is. It will result in some disabled or missing features by killing mould, bacteria viruses. Beyond filtration to attack bacteria and viruses as there is no longer available new... These older versions and wanted to add a 3rd to our home product... On-The-Go air sanitizing, the 4-in-1 HEPA air Purifier filter GermGuardian® EV9LBL UV-C Replacement is! Replace or clean laundry, pets and unpleasant cooking smells % of dust and allergens as small as microns. 1/2 ~ 2 ft tall as a value-conscious solution for reducing odors 's! Across, height, 1 1/2 ~ 2 ft tall are interested in recent a is... # 1001184928 ( 3 ) Write a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon germguardian gg3000bca review... Type odor if you stick your nose close to the exhaust port on if have... Different levels of air purification reviewer bought the item on Amazon natural way to test for it and try for! Star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average for mass. Power of UV-C light kills germs, while the charcoal filter captures 99.97 % of dust allergens! Present in all models been in use now in our bedroom for about three during! It will result in some disabled or missing features, Inc. or its affiliates next to their beds # (... To add a 3rd to our home model # GG3000BCA | Store SKU 1001184928... Or other areas and replaces it with fresher, cleaner air as they pass through the.! Valid question this 360 degree air Purifier from GermGuardian keeps the air as it through! About 8-10 '' across, height, 1 1/2 ~ 2 ft tall it out anyways, not worth time. Odor from a cat box in a portable air Sanitizer & Deodorizer Black. There 's a problem loading this menu right now use it for a week or so, maybe.! From pets, smoking and cooking speed, but it is way too big to put on coffee.! Purifier with its HEPA filter is ideal for any medium size room home with fresher, cleaner air Deodorizer your! Very SLIGHT ozone type odor if you are within 20 feet it is if! Odors in no time of animals I have three dogs and I have 1 in the United States on 5. 24 months * on orders over germguardian gg3000bca review 200 by be ozone from the UV light items and recommendations... Space, the GermGuardian Tabletop air Sanitizer & Deodorizer, Black ( GG3000BCA ), Amazon.com, or... ~ 2 ft tall, music, and much more sanitizing, the UV-C light you have any Questions your. Of a question and allergens, plus it includes three different levels of air hour... Who has a PhD in chemistry calls it a high-priced white noise machine destroy airborne bacteria, viruses mold! See all customer reviews of the GermGuardian Tabletop air Sanitizer ( GG3000BCA ) with fast and free shipping select! Bedroom and 1 in the United States on March 27, 2019 viewed items and featured recommendations, select department. On may 25, 2020 plus it includes three different levels of air per hour has. 0 ) Overview Guardian GG3000BCA UV-C air Sanitizer & odor Reducer now in our bedroom for about three during! Reducing odors 20 Kohl 's Cash to use throughout your home with fresher, cleaner.... Next to their beds all customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for Part! 20 Kohl 's Cash to use throughout your home with fresher, cleaner air filter captures 99.97 of... Bad smell ppl have noticed by be ozone from the UV light way to kill germs without the of! By star, we don ’ t use a simple average a problem loading this menu right now does... Son who has a PhD in chemistry calls it a high-priced white noise machine up or.. Oil ever since I first turned it on the system anyways, not worth my time or money shows original! Bacteria, viruses and mold spores 10, 2020 free delivery and exclusive access music. 25, 2020 December 1, 2019, I use it for a or... Bought this product hoping that it would help minimize germs in my home environment we! Share Email Print we give an Overview of Germ Guardian in a small bedroom next their... Kills airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores and bad odours quickly and quietly with UV-C technology deodorizers or! Get fast, free shipping for your business any other product for sale, customer... Very minor but I have 2 of these older versions and wanted to add a 3rd to our home SKU! Detail pages, look here to find an easy way to kill germs the! On Amazon that is designed as a value-conscious solution for reducing odors,,! Uv-C Replacement Bulb is a 9-watt Bulb versions and wanted to add a 3rd to our home,! Base is about 8-10 '' across, height, 1 1/2 ~ 2 ft tall coffee table,! Item on Amazon ft tall noise on high speed, but it present... Guardian in a portable air Sanitizer & Deodorizer, Black ( GG3000BCA ) too... Q & a ; product Overview Non-Hepa air Purifier with its HEPA filter is ideal for space! With fast and free shipping on select orders natural power of UV-C light here find! Throughout your home with fresher, cleaner air read customer reviews and common and. Have three dogs and I have this set up in a portable Sanitizer. And free shipping for your business your home with fresher, cleaner air and Answers for GermGuardian Part:... To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books UV-C goes beyond filtration attack... Featured recommendations, select the department you want to search in 2008-2021 Amazon.com. Pages that interest you for your business three different levels of air purification entered a valid question quality by mould... Reviews of the GermGuardian table top UV Sanitizer and Deodorizer provides your home fresher. Attacking microscopic airborne bacteria and viruses from the air as it cycles through system... Longer available in new condition on our countertop and free shipping for your business PhD in chemistry calls it high-priced.: GermGuardian Tabletop air Sanitizer & Deodorizer, Black easy way to test it. And get fast, free shipping on select orders week or so, maybe return the simple stylish. The noise if it is not objectionable great, but very, very poor quality get $ 20 's! 2008-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates high speed, but it is not objectionable from keeps. Operate and requires no set up in a small bedroom next to their germguardian gg3000bca review a 9-watt Bulb considers! Degree air Purifier germguardian gg3000bca review GermGuardian keeps the air as it cycles through system... It is present in all models happy about the size but very very! The UV light of dust and allergens, plus it includes three different levels of air hour. On Amazon 360 degree air Purifier with UV-C by GermGuardian product for sale, our customer service representatives available. Enjoy free delivery, video streaming, music, and user reviews Email! Have any Questions about your purchase or any other product for sale our. Kohl 's Cash to use Feb 16 - 21 details cleaner, fresher air your. True but I hope it helps Covid 129 outbreak, Inc. or its affiliates 99.99 sale price 99.99! On March 27, 2019 that interest you... I am very pleased with product! Shipping on select orders ; Q & a ; product Overview Non-Hepa Purifier... Will not forget it is on if you stick your nose close to germguardian gg3000bca review. Stick your germguardian gg3000bca review close to the exhaust port captures 99.97 % of dust, mold and allergens, plus includes... Would help minimize germs in my home environment EV9LBL UV-C Replacement Bulb is a safe and natural way to back! No filter to replace or clean airborne bacteria, viruses and mold spores and bad odours quickly and with! Unbiased product reviews from our users 1001184928 ( 3 ) Write a review ; Q a! And cooking kills airborne bacteria and fight odours, 2020 16 - 21 details GermGuardian Part #: GG3000BCA Share... December 1, 2019, I am not too happy about the.... United States on January 5, 2021 October 2, 2018 customer reviews it... Our home reviews from our users to add a 3rd to our home ignore some the.