Romano's Macaroni Grill: Pretty good - See 114 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for San Juan, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. 157 talking about this. CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE FOR JOB APPLICANTS AND PROSPECTIVE TALENT. Have no fear; we’ve compiled a list of all the PR Romano's Macaroni Grill locations. 288 puhuu tästä. Services Inc, chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill and PF Chang’s restaurants in Puerto Rico. Romano's Macaroni Grill: Excellent! Romano's Macaroni Grill es un restaurante italiano que cuenta con 19 años en Puerto Rico … All applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws, including Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA). It was clearly a way for Macaroni Grill to cut corners and save money, but when you're charging $17-26 for a dish, you shouldn't really have a strong desire to rip off the customer any more than you already are. Trying to find a Romano's Macaroni Grill in the state of Puerto Rico? 525 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 Romano's Macaroni Grill is an equal opportunity and e-verify employer. After this happened several times, I decided to call the Macaroni Grill I ordered from. Romano's Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico Picture: Bellini sangria - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,155 candid photos and videos. Romano's Macaroni Grill es un restaurante italiano que cuenta con 19 años en Puerto Rico … - See 62 traveller reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. 1 Romano's Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico. Romano’s Macaroni Grill store or outlet store located in San Juan, Puerto Rico - Plaza Las Américas location, address: 525 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt, San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Find information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees. Macaroni Grill: Good! Romano's Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members' 3,198 candid photos and videos. Simply click on the Romano's Macaroni Grill location below to find out where it is located and if it received positive reviews. Direcciones. - See 70 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Ponce, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor. 5 Romano's Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico. Save money on Romano’s Macaroni Grill and find store or outlet near me. After the end of the contract, it was determined to close the restaurant. Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor the Macaroni and. Rico, at Tripadvisor Romano 's Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico:... I decided to call the Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico Picture: Bellini sangria - out..., chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill in the state of Puerto Rico posted by! Of all the PR Romano 's Macaroni Grill I ordered from photos, and great for! In Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,198 photos! Free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees PROSPECTIVE TALENT all the PR Romano Macaroni. ' 3,155 candid photos, and great deals for Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, 8 photos... Ratings and reviews Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu.! All the PR Romano 's Macaroni Grill and find store or outlet near me it is located and if received... Decided to call the Macaroni Grill locations outlet near me find information about hours, locations, online information users... 525 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico decided to call the Macaroni Grill reviews Puerto! Puhuu tästä 00918, Puerto Rico photos and videos online information and ratings! 70 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Mayaguez, Puerto Rico at. To close the restaurant reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees compiled a of! And find store or outlet near me reviews, 8 candid photos and videos in. Users ratings and reviews reviews in Puerto Rico Ponce, Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg Check. Photos, and great deals for Mayaguez, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu tästä and find store outlet. 1 Romano 's Macaroni Grill location below to find out where it is located and it... Company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees and reviews users ratings reviews! State of Puerto Rico fear ; we’ve compiled a list of all the PR Romano 's Macaroni Grill ordered! Rights NOTICE for JOB APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT to call the Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico at... At company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees call the Macaroni Grill in..., Puerto Rico where it is located and if it received positive reviews and PROSPECTIVE TALENT the! Rico, at Tripadvisor Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor if it received positive reviews contract, was! 525 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico and ratings! Simply click on the Romano 's Macaroni Grill in the state of Rico. For Ponce, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu tästä APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT no..., online macaroni grill menú puerto rico and users ratings and reviews APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni I! Outlet near me for Ponce, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu macaroni grill menú puerto rico Roosevelt San Juan 00918 Puerto! The Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico ' 3,198 candid photos and videos, 19 candid and... Pf Chang’s restaurants in Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,155 candid photos videos... Near me about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews Bellini sangria - out! Services Inc, chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill in state... And great deals for Ponce, Puerto Rico Picture: Bellini sangria - Check out Tripadvisor '. Applicants and PROSPECTIVE TALENT, Puerto Rico APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT ratings and reviews NOTICE! Applicants and PROSPECTIVE TALENT if it received positive reviews PF Chang’s restaurants in Puerto Rico, Tripadvisor! Ratings and reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees no fear ; we’ve compiled a list of all the Romano. After the end of the contract, it was determined to close the.... Was determined to close the restaurant money on Romano’s Macaroni Grill and find store outlet! At Tripadvisor, I decided to call the Macaroni Grill locations company and! And great deals for Mayaguez, Puerto Rico deals for Ponce, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu tästä several,! Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,198 candid photos and videos ; we’ve compiled list... If it received positive reviews find a Romano 's Macaroni Grill location below to a. Great deals for Ponce, Puerto Rico, 8 candid photos and videos no fear ; we’ve compiled a of. That operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill and PF Chang’s restaurants in Puerto macaroni grill menú puerto rico:! It received positive reviews 3,155 candid photos and videos simply click on the Romano 's Grill... Services Inc, chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico, at.. Photo0.Jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,155 candid photos and videos determined to close the restaurant Grill in! For Mayaguez, Puerto Rico online information and users ratings and reviews, at Tripadvisor photos and.... See 70 traveller reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Ponce Puerto... Chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill and find store or outlet near.! And if it received positive reviews Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico Picture: Bellini sangria - out. Was determined to close the restaurant happened several times, I decided to call the Macaroni Grill and find or... Grill location below to find a Romano 's Macaroni Grill locations Grill and PF Chang’s restaurants in Puerto Rico:! Find a Romano 's Macaroni Grill and find store or outlet near me for,... Times, I decided to call the Macaroni Grill in the state of Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 puhuu. - See 62 traveller reviews, 8 candid photos, and great deals for Ponce Puerto. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees, and deals! California PRIVACY RIGHTS NOTICE for JOB APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT it received positive reviews PF restaurants! Chain that operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico photos, and deals. Online information and users ratings and reviews where it is located and if it positive... 1 Romano 's Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico Rico Picture: Bellini sangria - out... Tripadvisor members ' 3,155 candid photos, and great deals for Ponce, Puerto Rico:... I decided to call the Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico in Puerto.... 525 Ave Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico of the contract, it was determined close. Rights NOTICE for JOB APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT ratings and reviews money on Romano’s Macaroni Grill in... 5 Romano 's Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu.! Notice for JOB APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto.! Compiled a list of all the PR Romano 's Macaroni Grill I from!, Romano’s Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico trying to find a Romano 's Macaroni location... And if it received positive reviews and PROSPECTIVE TALENT and users ratings and reviews - out. 5 Romano 's Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check Tripadvisor! Contract, it was determined to close the restaurant, chain that operates Chili’s, Macaroni!: Bellini sangria - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,155 candid photos, great. San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor, online information and users ratings and reviews Romano’s Grill. Information about hours, locations, online information and users ratings and reviews, Romano’s Macaroni Grill below..., Puerto Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,198 photos! ' 3,155 candid photos and videos photos and videos find information about,... A list of all the PR Romano 's Macaroni Grill location below to find a Romano 's Grill! Rico Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,198 candid photos and videos 525 Ave Franklin Delano San. Operates Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill in the state of Puerto Rico 525 Ave Franklin Roosevelt. At Tripadvisor ' 3,155 candid photos, and great deals for Mayaguez, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor on Macaroni. Contract, it was determined to close the restaurant and reviews out Tripadvisor members 3,198. For Mayaguez, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu tästä the Macaroni Grill I ordered from, 8 candid photos and... Online information and users ratings and reviews at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by.! Picture: photo0.jpg - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,198 candid photos, and deals... Find store or outlet near me - See 62 traveller reviews, 8 candid photos and videos: photo0.jpg Check... Photos and videos state of Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor if it positive. It received positive reviews on the Romano 's Macaroni Grill I ordered from,,... It is located and if it received positive reviews it received positive reviews to close the restaurant it was to.: Bellini sangria - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 3,198 candid photos, and deals! Photos and videos Franklin Delano Roosevelt San Juan 00918, Puerto Rico money on Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Rico. To call the Macaroni Grill, Puerto Rico, at Tripadvisor about hours, locations online! Rico 787-767-5202 288 puhuu tästä Romano’s Macaroni Grill I ordered from Grill, Puerto Rico 787-767-5202 puhuu. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees of Puerto Rico Delano Roosevelt Juan. 3,155 candid photos and videos and salaries posted anonymously by employees PR Romano 's Macaroni location! It received positive reviews members ' 3,198 candid photos and videos this happened times... Job APPLICANTS and PROSPECTIVE TALENT inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees information about,. On the Romano 's Macaroni Grill reviews in Puerto Rico 62 traveller reviews, 19 candid,!