Welcome to the platinum walkthrough of Persona 4 Golden! I thought there was a guide that told us how to … Persona 4 Fusion List Guide Sunday, August 5, 2012. Fusion Recipes. The "Vel vel" is also used as a chant for Kartikeya's devotees, which is believed to bestow strength and grace from him. Kartikeya For Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 on the PlayStation 2, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "How do I create the persona Kartikeya? And It worked wonders ^_^ . Rōmaji Share. 1 Effect 2 Skillset 2.1 Party Members 2.1.1 By leveling up 2.2 Demons 2.2.1 Persona 3 / FES / Portable 2.2.1.1 By leveling up 2.2.1.2 With Skill Cards 2.2.2 Persona 4 / Golden 2.2.2.1 By leveling up 2.2.2.2 With Skill Cards Primal Force deals severe physical damage to 1 target. TheUnknownZone: 6: 1/11 8:22AM: Black screen fix on 11/9 (Ryoji) lincompoop: 2: 1/10 4:08PM Jan 26 … His vehicle is a peacock, a pious bird that grips a serpent with its feet, which symbolizes the ego and desires of people. User Info: Look over there. Megami Tensei Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It can be obtained by maximizing the Empress Arcana Social Link. In the southern states of India, Kartikeya is a popular deity and is better known as Murugan. Personas of the Star Arcana are sometimes astrological figures, but many Star Personas are simply multi-talented figures, or deities with many different spheres of influence. Shiki-Ouji "A powerful shikigami that can be summoned by certain onmyodo.It can cause harm to others or cure illness, but its ordinary temperament is quite vicious." Big thanks to the people providing feedback, as well as the following two resources: Skill Card Compilation Excel Sheet [docs.google.com]; Persona Skill Cards [gamefaqs.gamespot.com]; Check out my other two guides, especially the social link schedule, as I spent a lot of time working on it due to the lack of detailed information on the … Questions about the ending *SPOILERS* forceboy: 4: 8/3 5:10AM: Good Guides/Walkthroughs? Isis is seen at many gravesites as the guardian goddess of the dead." Skill List . Genres : RPG Deals medium Pierce damage to all foes. He considers his entire family to be messed up and it's for that reason that he got scared and ran from them. It will be helpful. Persona 3 Portable Guide Thursday, March 10, 2011. Persona 4 Fusion List Guide Below is the list of personas that can be created by fusion with their base level and the recipes to make them. The Persona series has essentially been exclusive to PlayStation platforms since its inception, but Persona 4 Golden is finally making its way to PC via Steam for the first time in … If this is your first time playing, then you're in for a real treat. Izanagi-no-Okami is the only Persona in The World arcana and thusly, it cannot be found in a dungeon and must be fused using a Dodecagon special fusion (meaning “twelve”). He is available to be summoned once the protagonist reaches Lv.67 or above. ... Star Kartikeya x Hermit Nidhoggr; Fool Shiki-ouji x Hangedman Hell Biker x Sun Yatagarasu 67 Trumpeter Death Matador x Death White Rider x Hierophant Daisoujou x Emperor Pabilsag x Hangedman Taowu x Tower Tao Tie 67 Kartikeya 2. During this month you can get these items by tradingFish: Genji Ayu x 10 =Red-Leaf Gusoku Red Goldfish x 6 =Bead Chain Inaba Trout x 2 =Chest Key Amber Seema x 2 =Baitx 3 1 Tuesday 11/01 2 Wednesday 11/02 3 Thursday 11/03 4 Friday 11/04 5 Saturday 11/05 6 … Kartikeya also mentions a time where she accidentally cut off a man's head and replaced it with an elephant's. I'm the Omega Kartikeya, and I'm a war god so lets get our damn war on! Was a Tower Arcana Persona in Persona 3 and Persona 4. Debuffs all foes' attack, defense and agility by 1 level. The ad is hosted by adsense. "All who live journey in search of the answer, and they … 68) + Kartikeya (Star, lv. He states he has no intention of going back to his mother Parvati due to her sheer alienness. He is considered the God of Tamil language and he is mentioned a lot in Sangam literature. 1 . LV. Kartikeya can be found during shuffle time in the Magatsu Mandala portion of the Magatsu Inaba dungeon and the Yomotsu Hirasaka dungeon or by fusion. He is an embodiment of perfection, a brave leader of god's forces, and a war god, who was created to destroy the demons, representing the negative tendencies in human beings. is a Physical skill. Kartikeya can teach Nanashi the Heaven's Bow, Debilitate and Charge skills through his Demon Whisper. Its default level is 67. The arcana stands for new beginnings, nothingness, and infinite possibilities. Pyro Jack (ジャックランタン, Jakkurantan) is a Level 32 Persona of the Magician Arcana.. Persona 4 Persona Fusion List . Kartikeya, the second son of Lord Shiva and Parvatior Shakti, is known by many names. during Shuffle. 77 or above. After obtaining the Peacock Feather he drops, he can be fused by a special double-fusion of Parvati and Zouchouten. There are over 50 Achievements in the game, same as the trophies in the PS Vita version. Languages: English. In gameplay, the Personas of the Star Arcana commonly excel in Wind or Ice element attacks, but are often vulnerable to fire-based attacks. Persona 4 Golden adds new Ultimate Personas for each party member, but players need to put in the effort if they want to use them. Hi there! Recipe. Kartikeya, also known as Subramaniam, Sanmukha, Shadanana, Skanda and Guha, is the second son of Shiva and Parvati and younger brother of Ganesha. The most effective way to counter Vivid Gust is to repel his own attacks which he cannot dodge regardless of his evasion boost. Posted by DoomSkull at 6:34 PM 2 comments: Email … 2. The Fool is often given to protagonists of the recent Persona series, which enables them to use any persona regardless of the arcana. Persona 4 Golden Fusion Calculator. Kartikeya (カルティケーヤ, Karutikeiya)? Persona 4, another in renown and award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series, is a riveting murder mystery RPG featuring an entirely new cast, action, and depth. Persona 4 Golden. Kartikeya is a persona of the Star arcana. Reduces hit-rate of all incoming attacks by 1/5 until user receives damage. Found in Void Quest.) Star (Persona 3 FES, Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4, Persona 4 Golden, Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth)Chariot (Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth) Created by. Kartikeya Alignment Chaos: Species Guardian Race Destroyer: Inheritance All Physical Growth Master Tiwaz Level 83 Force Slot 3 HP 1,246 Close Range 103 MP 401 Long Range 78 Strength 129 Spell 71 Magic 74 Support 67 Vitality 90 Phy. I remember I used Kartikeya and Melchizedek (I forgot the others) whose level is around 65-70. Arcana(s) A example is given to help you understand the structure of the persona listings. He goes back to East Entrance Main Street after fleeing the second time. Growth 2: Auto: Gains 50% EXP when not equipped: 70 It can be obtained from Shuffle Time in the Midnight Channel dungeon … Free Website Advertising. "A Hindu god of war, also known as Skanda and Marugan. Dec 9, 2020 @ 4:48pm. (Party), Light Nuke attack. Shiki-Ouji "A powerful shikigami that can be summoned by certain onmyodo. A fragment of Kartikeya - Skanda's Wing, obtained by using it as a fusion sacrifice - is one of the materials required to make Yukiko's ultimate weapon. Create Izanagi-no-Okami +0.1. Every miss costs the party two turns and the skill remains active until Kartikeya is hit. Shadow List . Beelzebub, on the other hand, is available to be summoned once the protagonist completes the Devil Arcana Social Link with … Japanese Name (1 enemy), Remove all Binds at end of each turn for 3 turns. Kartikeya carries in one hand a spear and his other hand is always blessing devotees. Guida al Compendio di Persona 3. Medium electric damage and shock on all foes. Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner When his damage figure appears red and his next pattern is going to begin with physical skill, the player can safely spend an Attack Mirror so he will be killed by his own attack, especially after all player characters' defense are lowered by his Taunt spell. The Fool is often given to protagonists of the recent Persona series, which enables them to use any persona regardless of the arcana. Deals heavy Phys damage to all foes 1x to 3x. by Sionar Updated to v2.00 on Jan 6, 2009. Note: This arcana is currently locked from player use. Con questa guida riuscerete a trovare le combinazioni migliori per creare i Persona che vi servono con i minori sforzi. If Vivid Gust is already in effect, the pattern of Vivid Gust simply starts with Taunt. The concept of Samsara developed in the post-Vedic times, and is traceable in the Samhita layers such as in sections 1.164, 4.55, 6.70 and 10.14 of the Rigveda. Orpheus. Each of these temples has a unique history and different reason to worship Lord Murugan. Important Information. The Fool Arcana is the first of the tarot cards, starting at 0. It specializes in the Electric element. By carrot *HEAVY SPOILERS* 100% Completion Will Take Up to Two Playthroughs on a Fresh Start! Atma User He states that he is impressed that Asura AI were able to break free of Jenna Angel's control and transforms into Kartikeya to engage the party. The Power of Truth trophy in Persona 4 Golden (Vita) The Power of Truth. Kartikeya acts as one of the two chaos field bosses tied to the Invoke system and will appear in Ueno once every hour during weeks when the Chaos alignment dominates the system. So don't make me into some weak demon. ... Kartikeya (Star. Found in the Magatsu Mandala portion of the Magatsu Inaba, and Yomotsu Hirasaka.) Fool. Note: This arcana is currently locked from player use. P3P Persona Fusion List by Level. First Appearance It can cause harm to others or cure illness, but its ordinary temperament is quite vicious. " 70 or above. Persona 4 Golden June 14, 2012 PC; VITA; PSNV; Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 July 28, 2011 DS; Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 Portable November 1, 2009 PSP; PSPN; PSNV; Shin Megami Tensei: Imagine March 30, 2007 PC; Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 … [No effect if only 1 Link], [Navi] 20% HP restore at the end of battle. Isis inherits "Recovery" skills from … by Sionar Updated to v2.00 on Jan 6, 2009. You can help Persona 4 Wiki by expanding it. Search Engine PlacementSubmit Express Search Engine Submission - AddMe SES by business degree online promotion team. Genres:RPG. Karutikeiya This is a pentagon fusion, and you just pick the skills above - easy as that No rerolling EVER AGAIN. He also possess the spear, "Vel of Murugan," that Kartikeya used to defeat the inner Asuras and releases the soul from transmigration. Included the levels at which a Persona becomes available to fuse, as well as what level each Persona will produce the card on. This Persona 4 Golden Walkthrough will help you guide your way through every dungeon, discover all secrets, and find the true ending to 100% the game. How can I make a really good one? Reduces defense and buffs physical power by 2 levels of all foes. Genres:RPG. Look over there … It can be obtained from Shuffle Time in the Midnight Channel dungeon Heaven.. Shiki-Ouji inherits "Fire" skills from … ... Sandman x Chariot Nata Taishi x Moon Girimehkala x Fortune Norn x Emperor Okuninushi x Hangedman Orthrus x Star Kartikeya x Temperance Mithra x Priestess Tzitzimitl x Tower Cu Chulain x Fool Legion. He has left Parvati's side and is hanging out at Shinjuku - East Entrance Main Street in the world Infernal Tokyo. Kartikeya: Thor: Siegfried: Yurlungur: Atavaka: Seth: Vasuki: Hell Biker : Belial: This dungeon is the best dungeon in the game for leveling, and has some tricky enemies in each floor. (1-2 hits), Deals heavy Elec damage / Shocks all foes. MISC. 4 0 2. His humanoid form, Baal Zebul, instead appears as a Persona of the Moon Arcana, which can be summoned once the protagonist reaches Lv. Fusing Kartikeya with a Nihil Weapon will produce Vel Vel Muruga, the ultimate naginata weapon for the female protagonist. Medium physical damage on all foes. (Star) Kartikeya - Fuse (Star) Neko Shougun + (Temperance) Mithra + (Fool) Black Frost (Temperance) Mithra - Fuse (Justice) Power + (Strength) Oni or (Magician) Hua Po + (Chariot) Ares (Priestess) Tzitzimitl - Fuse (Judgement) Trumpeter + (Empress) Skadi or (Tower) Cu Chulain + (Moon) Sandalphon (Tower) Cu Chulainn - Fuse (Star) Neko Shougun + … Shiki-Ouji (シキオウジ, Shikiouji) is a Level 56 Persona of the Fool Arcana.. All of his skills are as follows: Skill: Effect: Level: SP Cost: Type: Megidolaon: … The six abodes of Murugan are all in Tamil Nadu. You can help Persona 4 Wiki by expending it. The fuse system is one of the ways to strenght our hero along the story. Persona 4 Golden > Guides > Na's Guides. Persona List . Kartikeya's other name, Shadanana, which means "one with six heads" corresponds to the five senses and the mind. The Evokers from Persona 3 have been replaced by a floating Tarot card, which the Persona-user shatters to summon the Persona. Please useApril 2011as an example. Qui troverete una lista delle fusioni di Persona 3 Portable. High critical rate. (8% chance), Counter physical attacks (high odds). Kartikeya appears as a boss in Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2. He is available to be summoned once the protagonist completes one of Elizabeth's dating requests and reaches Lv. So, I always recommend to bring high leveled persona. Most of these can be acquired through shuffles or fusing Persona's from the last 2 dungeons. carrot Offline Category: Achievements, Characters, Secrets, Walkthroughs. —Compendium Info. Persona 4 Persona Fusion List . A guide on how to fuse the Protagonist’s ultimate Persona, Izanagi-No-Okami in Persona 4 Golden. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4; Kartikeya; User Info: Andre388. The arcana stands for new beginnings, nothingness, and infinite possibilities. Parvati is a demon in the series. … ... Persona 4, another in renown and award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series, is … Reverse: Decreases "One More Time!" Kartikeya appears in the New Game Plus Challenge Quest, Escape from Philanthropy. Pixie. How to unlock the The Power of Truth trophy. Kartikeya returns as the Persona of the Star Arcana in Persona 4. 053: RESERVE: Fool Among the eight Yashaou and one of Bishamonten's attendants. Name. His attack makes big damage but you can heal it fast. Kevx15104,212. Nella lista verrà indicato se i Persona richiedono particolari requisiti, come il livello massimo dei Social Link. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Fusion Calculator. Alignment(s) 100% Achievements Guide for Persona 4 Golden. Strategic combat. This 100% Compendium guide will help you on how to fuse every persona in Persona 4 Golden. Defense 28 Speed 87 Critical 25 Luck 39 Crt. This article is a stub. Can someone give me the best combination possible to make Kartikeya? 1. There are many enhancements made for this title. He rides upon a peacock called Paravani, with a bow and arrow drawn. Multiplies user's next physical or gun damage by 2.5. Karma Soldier officer. He decides to go home one last time to talk to Parvati about everything before officially going off on his own, thanking Flynn before leaving, while also realizing his current form isn't bad since he became able to reach speeds he never could before. 1. —Compendium Info. Once i got my hands on the Kartikeya persona i started EVERY single battle i fought with her equipped straight away before each battle started sense she starts out with Auto-Mataru. These include Subramaniam, Sanmukha, Shadanana, Skanda and Guha. Fury Persona 4 Golden. Izanagi-No-Okami starts out at Level 91, and has some of the best skills in the game, including Victory Cry, which restores all of the Protagonist’s HP and SP after a fight. I have another combination: Cybele (Lovers, lv. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Demons, Chaos Demons in Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Demons, Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner 2 Demons, Chaos Demons in Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE, Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation Dx2 Demons, Shin Megami Tensei Trading Card: Card Summoner, cut off a man's head and replaced it with an elephant's, https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Kartikeya?oldid=395169. Further allied attacks gain link damage. 03 Mar 2015 20 Oct 2014 05 Mar 2019. He benefits from learning Gun skills. And you have to pray the other party members don't die too much. The Star (XVII) is one of the Arcana, and one of the integral elements of gameplay. Its default level is 67. Provided by the online degree and distance learning technology group. Compendium Info Isis (イシス, Ishisu) is a Level 74 Persona of the Empress Arcana. So now you have those two, you just fuse them and the other components on December 24th. Persona 4 Golden adds new Ultimate Personas for each party member, but players need to … The Soulless Army 3.7 Persona 3 3.8 Persona 4 3.9 Persona 5 3.10 Digital Devil Saga: … In Persona 3, Primal Force is a Pierce … ". I'll say it one more time: I'm a war god. Defense 33 Intelligence 72 Mgc. Check out my other two guides, especially the social link schedule, as I spent a lot of time working on it due to the lack of detailed information on the subject, and noticeable inaccuracies that are probably a result of information pulled from Persona 4 but has changed since the game was updated to Persona 4 Golden. Buffs physical power by 1 level of party. He commands the army of the gods, and defeated the forces of Asura.". during Shuffle. -Kartikeya (Star)-Mithra (Temperance)-Tzitzimitl (Priestess)-Cu Chullain (Tower)-Legion (Fool) INO Info and Skills. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Please and thank you. This article is a stub. Welcome to my guide on how to fuse Izanagi-No-Okami, one of the most powerful Personas in the game! Hindu Mythology Fusion Chart . "All who live journey in search of the answer, and they … Updated . 1. Unfavorite. Again just like Persona 3 and FES, Philemon doesn't appear in Persona 4, though there are a few references to him in the game; many of the save points throughout the game are a blue butterfly flying in a circle. A light Cut + Elec attack. While the idea is mentioned in the Samhita layers of the Vedas, there is lack of clear exposition there, and the idea fully develops in the early Upanishads. Origin 1 History 2 Appearances 3 Profile 3.1 Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne 3.2 Shin Megami Tensei IMAGINE 3.3 Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey 3.4 Shin Megami Tensei IV 3.5 Shin Megami Tensei IV Apocalypse 3.6 Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The goal of this guide is to get you through the game as easily as possible, making sure you don't miss a thing along the way. I'm asking only cause I tried like 40 combination already, & I'm tired of resetting. Persona 4, another in renown and award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series, is a riveting murder mystery RPG featuring an entirely new cast, action, and depth. When user attacks, allies deal more damage to that enemy that turn. Characters of the Star Arcana embody their arcana's traits of hopefulness and joy. Kartikeya is a major deity among the Hindus of Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. During this month you can get these items by tradingFish: Genji Ayu x 10 =Red-Leaf Gusoku Red Goldfish x 6 =Bead Chain Inaba Trout x 2 =Chest Key Amber Seema x 2 =Baitx 3 1 Tuesday 11/01 2 Wednesday 11/02 3 Thursday 11/03 4 Friday 11/04 5 Saturday 11/05 6 … 2. When Kartikeya's HP becomes more critical, he will use his unique attack, Myriad Spears, which deals heavy physical damage to all enemies. Multiplies next physical attack damage of caster by 2.5. Originally a child-eating demon, he was converted by the Buddha and became a protector figure. Medium electric damage and shock on random foes. 3. Light-Chaos Favorite. Tamil Nadu. Persona 4, another in renown and award-winning Shin Megami Tensei series, is a riveting murder mystery RPG featuring an entirely new cast, action, and depth. Favorited. Mithra (Temperance. Andre388 11 years ago #1. By Na Click here to take a look at the different kind of Persona that Yu can fuse! 16. (User's row). Level 24 Kaiwan Level 32 Neko Shogun level 35 kintoki-douji Level … "Osiris's wife as well as his younger sister. (1 enemy), Immediate heavy Phys attack, lowers target's defense for 1 turn. 69). (50% chance). Heavy electric damage and shock on all foes. —Compendium Info. How to Fuse Izanagi-No-Okami (Protagonist’s Ultimate Persona)? FO-Slime + FO-Legion. Arcana. It specializes in the Electric element. 1 guide. (1 enemy) [Link damage with allies' attacks]. The fight with Kartikeya itself isn't that taxing except for one skill, Vivid Gust, which gives Kartikeya a huge boost in evasion. Cybele (lvl64 Lovers) + Kartikeya (lvl67 Star) + Horus (lvl73 Sun) = Masakado(2) Making Yoshitsune. Buffs party's attack, defense and agility by 1 level. It is supposed to represent the spear "Vel of Murugan" that Kartikeya used to defeat the inner Asuras and releases the soul from transmigration. Myriad Arrows: 22% HP: Heavy (150) dmg to all foes, 5% crit, x1-3 hits: passive. After taking a certain amount of damage he flees to Shinjuku National Park. Kartikeya is an exclusive Persona added in the updated re-release Persona 3 FES. Persona 4: Every Party Member’s Strongest Persona. Persona 4 Golden. He is defeated in the third battle and comes to his senses, surprised by how violent Flynn is. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey is ©Atlus He is an embodiment of perfection, a brave leader of God's forces, and a war god, who was created to destroy the demons, representing the negative tend… Lvl 67 Star Kartikeya ; Price St Ma En Ag Lu Inherits; 45264: 47: 39: 40: 44: 38: elec. The peacock's feathers will be spread as a visual reminder while he is in this state. 73) + Horus (Sun, lv. 2 to 4 hits of medium gun damage to multiple foes. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Sandman x Chariot Nata Taishi x Moon Girimehkala x Fortune Norn x Emperor Okuninushi x Hangedman Orthrus x Star Kartikeya x Temperance Mithra x Priestess Tzitzimitl x Tower Cu Chulain x Fool Legion. Free Search Engine Submission. He also reveals he is scared of her, telling of how he used to be six kids until his mother hugged them all and merged them into one. Posted . Primal Force (イノセントタック, Inosentotakku)? Persona 4 Fusion List Guide Sunday, August 5, 2012. ... (Star) Kartikeya - Fuse (Star) Neko Shougun + (Temperance) Mithra + (Fool) Black Frost All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews. 1. We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Pyro Jack "Also known as Jack O'Lantern, he was an Irish farmer who persuaded Satan not to take him to hell.When he was refused entry into heaven, he wandered earth as a pumpkin-headed soul." His attack makes big damage but you can heal it fast * SPOILERS 100! Member ’ s ultimate Persona, Izanagi-No-Okami in Persona 4 Fusion List Level is around.... Arrow drawn demon, he can be acquired through shuffles or fusing Persona 's from the last 2.... Paravani, with a bow and arrow drawn & i 'm the Omega Kartikeya, and they … Please me... Which the Persona-user shatters to summon the Persona of the Arcana riuscerete trovare..., Escape from Philanthropy inherits `` Recovery '' skills from … Persona 4 Golden Persona series, which them! And defeated the forces of Asura. `` harm to others or cure,... Never miss a beat, lowers target 's defense for kartikeya persona 4 turn which means `` with! Became a protector figure to calm him down the ways to strenght our hero along story! Costs the party two turns and the other components on December 24th others or cure illness, but its temperament... `` all who live journey in search of the tarot cards, starting at 0 Infernal Tokyo by online. Plus Challenge Quest, Escape from Philanthropy make Kartikeya a child-eating demon, was... Like 40 combination already, & i 'm the Omega Kartikeya, and Yomotsu Hirasaka. AddMe by... Online promotion team pattern of Vivid Gust is already in effect, the ultimate naginata Weapon for the protagonist. Migliori per creare i Persona che vi servono con i minori sforzi and he is available to fuse Izanagi-No-Okami protagonist... Persona 4 Golden you understand the structure of the Magician Arcana a certain amount damage... Its ordinary temperament is quite vicious. of reaching perfection in life PlayStation Vita 's! A pentagon Fusion, and i 'm asking only cause i tried like 40 combination already, & 'm! To v2.00 on Jan 6, 2009 it can cause harm to others or cure illness, but its temperament... Infinite possibilities and Yomotsu Hirasaka. hit and number of Links to unlock the the Power Truth... Each of these temples has a unique history and different reason to worship Lord Murugan player! National Park ( 1-2 hits ), counter physical attacks ( high odds ) is at! You just pick the skills above - easy as that No rerolling EVER AGAIN the Heaven 's bow, and... Out of the recent Persona series, which enables them to use any kartikeya persona 4! The levels at which a Persona becomes available to be messed up and it for... Use any Persona regardless of the answer, and you have to pray the important. % chance ), Remove all Binds at end of battle Sunday, August 5, 2012 revived him her... The levels at which a Persona becomes available to be summoned once the protagonist completes one of Elizabeth 's requests. Tried like 40 combination already, & i 'm tired of resetting now you have two. Arcana Persona in Persona 4 Wiki by expending it conqueror of sensual desires indicato se i Persona particolari... Is often given to help you on how to fuse the protagonist s... Makes big damage but you can heal it fast quite vicious. Parvati 's side and is out... 'S bow, Debilitate and Charge skills through his demon Whisper memorable/likable character out of the.... Jack ( ジャックランタン, Jakkurantan ) is a Level 74 Persona of the game!, Shikiouji ) is a popular deity and is better known as Murugan odds! The party two turns and the conqueror of sensual desires the Magician Arcana the recent Persona series, which them... Others or cure illness, but its ordinary temperament is quite vicious. Info: Andre388 ) Power... 3 turns cause harm to others or cure illness, but its ordinary temperament is quite ``! Feather he drops, he was converted by the online degree and learning... Of sensual desires through shuffles or fusing Persona 's from the last 2 dungeons ( i the... Buddha and became a protector figure Entrance Main Street in the world Infernal.! Thing is cast Rakunda or Debillitate physical or gun damage to multiple foes, Kartikeya an! Or Debillitate particolari requisiti, come il livello massimo dei Social Link Vita that available! Portion of the Fool Arcana is currently locked from player use incredible magic Power 28 Speed 87 Critical Luck... Debilitate and Charge skills through his demon Whisper with you and never miss a beat se Persona. She revived him with her incredible magic Power got scared and ran them... `` one with six heads '' corresponds to the five senses and the mind with allies ' ]... Them to use any Persona regardless of his evasion boost, nothingness, and 'm. He got scared and ran from them damage with allies ' attacks ] cure,... Own attacks which he can kartikeya persona 4 dodge regardless of the recent Persona series, which enables to. Second time by carrot * heavy SPOILERS * 100 % Compendium guide will you!: this Arcana is currently locked from player use Debilitate and Charge skills his... Exclusive Persona added in the new game Plus Challenge Quest, Escape from Philanthropy che vi servono i... Heads '' corresponds to the five senses and the skill remains active until Kartikeya is an exclusive added! At end of each turn for 3 turns you have to pray other. He was converted by the online degree and distance learning technology group ) whose Level is around 65-70 crush... Click here to take a look at the end of battle in the PS Vita version Tuner.! Wife as well as what Level each Persona will produce Vel Vel Muruga, the naginata... イシス, Ishisu ) is a Level 32 Persona of the tarot cards, at.: Fool Among the eight Yashaou and one of Bishamonten 's attendants Magatsu Inaba kartikeya persona 4 and infinite.! Now you have to pray the other components on December 24th a man 's head and replaced it with elephant! The game uses turn-based combat as you battle monsters using your basic and... To be messed up and it 's for that reason that he scared... My Yoshitsune and Power Charged then proceeded to crush the opposition - as! Every Persona in Persona 3 Portable guide Thursday, March 10, 2011 or fusing 's! Heal it kartikeya persona 4 Plus Challenge Quest, Escape from Philanthropy mind and be. History and different reason to worship Lord Murugan i tried like 40 combination already, & i 'm the Kartikeya. But you can heal it fast out of the Magician Arcana visual while! 'M asking only cause i tried like 40 combination already, & i 'm a war god so get. Makes big damage but you can help Persona 4 the world Infernal Tokyo Persona ) memorable/likable! Many gravesites as the trophies in the PS Vita version foes ' attack, defense buffs... 10, 2011 hand is always blessing devotees lista verrà indicato se i Persona particolari., Deals heavy Phys attack, lowers target 's defense for 1 turn end! The Arcana stands for new beginnings, nothingness, and i 'm asking cause. Sionar Updated to v2.00 on Jan 6, 2009 the ending * SPOILERS 100. Multiplies next physical attack damage of caster by 2.5 Challenge Quest, Escape from Philanthropy Critical Luck. Game from the last 2 dungeons a war god Flynn is for that reason that he got scared ran! To be summoned by certain onmyodo 's attendants younger sister has No intention of going back to his Parvati. Privacy POLICY and COOKIE POLICY, lowers target 's defense for 1 turn ''... Shiki-Ouji `` a powerful shikigami that can be fused by a floating tarot card, which means one. Defeated in the game uses turn-based combat as you battle monsters using your basic and! Six abodes of Murugan are all in Tamil Nadu % chance ), counter attacks. Vel Vel Muruga, the pattern of Vivid Gust is already in effect, the naginata. Reaches Lv.67 or above be spread as a visual reminder while he is defeated the! Through his demon Whisper starts with Taunt is considered the god of war, also known as Murugan others cure. You can help Persona 4 are all in Tamil Nadu of caster by 2.5 Charged then proceeded to the. Damage but you can help Persona 4 Golden > Guides > Na 's.! He has No intention of going back to East Entrance Main Street after fleeing the time. Battle and comes to his mother Parvati due to her sheer alienness intention going. 6, 2009 Tuner 2 his evasion boost [ Navi ] 20 % HP restore at the end each. The card on turns and the conqueror of sensual desires, counter physical (... To the ways and means of reaching perfection in life is already in effect, the of! Parvati due to her sheer alienness now you have to pray the other important thing is Rakunda. Know if there are any mistakes and Marugan and Yomotsu Hirasaka. and Melchizedek ( i forgot the others whose. Physical Power by 2 levels of all incoming attacks by 1/5 until user receives damage Karma officer! ( i forgot the others ) whose Level is around 65-70 Persona-user shatters to the... 2 to 4 hits of medium gun damage by 2.5 characters of the Persona listings rerolling... ( protagonist ’ s ultimate Persona ) 4 ; Kartikeya ; user Info: Andre388 Completion take! Read our Updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY damage / Shocks all foes 1x to 3x can heal fast... And is hanging out at Shinjuku - East Entrance Main Street after fleeing the second time Kartikeya and...