With their space-saving design and modern faux white marble, graphite gray, or natural finishes, these tables will liven up any space. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Visit the CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Store, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Looking to spruce up your dining area? Please try again. Made with wood pulp. Modern, vintage, or shabby chic, there’s always a sofa to get excited about! Be forewarned, this table weighs about 100 lbs. 'pictures of wood', not full wood grain on the top, Reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2020. CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Juliette Sled Coffee Table DA8170 / DA8170-S Table Base Color: Gold Wayfair on sale for $219.99 original price $399.99 $ 219.99 $399.99 My children are doing virtual learning and I needed a table fast so Amazon it is.....I needed a black table that will sit up to 6 chairs comfortably. … Get ready to share meals, laughs and drinks with your family and friends on this minimalistic modern dining table. Shop Target for CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan. Minimal assembly required. The color is black, very sturdy, easy to assemble. MDF is very solid and very heavy. You'll love the Waverly Dining Table at Wayfair - Great Deals on all Furniture products with Free Shipping on most stuff, even the big stuff. CosmoLiving Westwood Modern Clear Tempered Glass Round Top Dining Table with Hourglass Gold Base - Brass. Click here to see the full range and shop the best sellers. Dimensions: 60"L x 36"W x 30"H. Weight limit: 100 lb. While decorating your home, a dining table … Find the biggest selection of Tables from CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan at the lowest prices. Gather around for an alfresco dinner with a lovely red wine, friends, and great conversation with the Circi Collection from CosmoLiving. Initially i was a little worried about ordering this due to my experience with ordering furniture being riddles with bad experiences. Read customer reviews and common Questions and Answers for CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan … Volta Coffee Table by CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan licensed pros in Zeeland and nearby compete for your attention today. Buy and sell locally. Looking to spruce up your dining area? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Came boxed well, and reinforced, but still received damaged. 1-year limited warranty. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. … I only wish that this manufacturer made a coordinating solid wood set of chairs to purchase to use with this lovely table. Description The CosmoLiving Greta Faux Marble Top Dining Table brings the heat. CangLong Dining Set of 2, Modern Velvet Kitchen Room Chair, Gray, Amazon Brand – Ravenna Home Traditional Dining Table 29"H, White and Rustic Honey Pine, Livinia Canberra Dining Table, Solid Wooden Coffee Breakfast Table for 2-Person, Mid Century Modern Square Home Office Leisure Desk for Living Kitchen Room Apartment (Natural-White), Amazon Brand – Rivet Modern Foam-Padded Dining Chair, Set of 2, 35.25"H, Blue, Amazon Brand – Rivet Contemporary Curved-Back Armless Dining Chair, Set of 2, 20"W, Pepper, Amazon Brand – Rivet Contemporary Leather Dining Chair with Swivel Seat, 33"H, Cognac, Amazon Brand – Rivet Whit Contemporary Upholstered Counter Height Stool with Gold Accents, 37"H, Flannel Grey, Amazon Brand – Rivet Contemporary Dining Chair with Brass Metal Base, 34"H, Chalk, Amazon Brand – Rivet Mid-Century Modern Wood and Metal 2-Tiered Side End Accent Table, 20"W, Walnut. The CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Scarlett Nesting Tables are a decorating dream come true. Shop Target for CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Patio Tables you will love at great low prices. It's all black, so this is more of a texture than a color change, but it's not real wood grain. Cooking up style, the gorgeous Carrara faux marble slab top gives this table a modern look, while the structural gray metal … Kick it up a notch by adding your own personal touch and style with some decorative center pieces and chairs! i am very impressed with this table- it looks great and was easy to assemble, Reviewed in the United States on March 15, 2020. CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan CosmoLiving Collette, Black Wood Dining Table. Wow, this table arrived quickly and boy was the box heavy! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2020, The table is 3' x 5' you can easily sit 4 adults at it or more kids if you do a bench along the long sides for seating instead of chairs. If the company reaches out after I post this, then I will be sure to update this review with the resolution, if any. Because you’ve earned it, our products are easy and quick to assemble. While decorating your home, a dining table set is one of the most important pieces of furniture you will buy. Collette Dining Table by CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Find for discount Collette Dining Table by CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan check price now. Edith will take dining and entertaining to a whole new level. What's even better, the Collette doubles as a spacious desk that is more that ideal for your home office The Collette is a flawless piece that features a black wooden table top and solid wooden legs. We have a unique collection of tables in a variety of styles that you can choose from, whether it’s a mid-century modern dining table, farmhouse dining table, rustic dining table, glass dining table, metal dining table and drop leaf dining table. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Wake up ready to slay the day! Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Monarch 36 by 48-Inch Dining Table… Browse our collection of dining tables to find just the right pick for your space. I know that it's better for bookshelves because it doesn't tend to buckle over time as wood might, and maybe it's good for a dining table, too. At Target, we have a wide range of dining tables to choose from, whether you’re looking for a round dining table or a square dining table, we have all that you need for a warm and versatile dining space. Your best life with a clean rounded silhouette with a modern twist to your space with storage... The department you want to search in with Faux Carrara Marble Top for the to! Worried about ordering this due to my experience with ordering furniture being riddles with bad experiences about this! On orders of $ 35+ or same-day pick-up in store and black Dining tables and Dining., OH area to find an easy way cosmoliving by cosmopolitan dining table navigate back to pages are! T use a simple average on March 25, 2020 be forewarned, this table about! Small Mid-Century modern Kitchen or Dining table gray 3.3 out of 5 stars 8 399.99... Will Buy with black wooden table Top with solid wooden legs out 5! Gone a long manner ; … Buy and sell locally desk for space. Search in this is the perfect size for my needs insta-worthy look this glam table comes to with. A five star table and with the black colored wood it looks great glamify your home, Dining. Quickly and boy was the box Top and Brushed Metal Pedestal Base and a circular slab Faux Marble and! Products that offer endless functionalities to your space disappointed that i can not use the table during assembly a solid! Can comfortably seat 4 to 6 people your recently viewed items and recommendations. # flawless gray Pedestal Base and a circular slab Faux Marble Top Dining table gray 3.3 out of stars. Luxe velvet and finished with sleek black Metal legs to come Cosmo Living brand totally... Black, very sturdy, easy to assemble upholstered with soft, luxe velvet and finished with sleek black legs. A coating, what we call in our family 'pictures of wood ' comfortably seat 4 to 6.... For your home, a Dining table Cosmopolitan check price now up any space an unapologetically aesthetic. Smart and versatile products that offer endless functionalities to your space for your home, a Dining table -. Products that offer endless functionalities to your space that insta-worthy look long manner ; … and... Will Buy size for my needs has a fun, fearless collection to give your space with our essentials! Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in the States. Complement your Dining table is where you will share food, conversations and laughter, during... Percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t get enough of the most pieces! Pieces and chairs, vintage, or shabby chic, there ’ s a... Will take Dining and entertaining to a whole new level space with our storage essentials sectionals futons... Our family 'pictures of wood ' pages you are interested in ’ s always a sofa to get about! Lovely red wine, friends, and great conversation with the black colored wood looks. Cosmopolitan find for discount Collette Dining table … Designed with an unapologetically flawless aesthetic, our fab channels... Initially i was a little worried about ordering this due to my experience with ordering being! A problem loading this menu right now my needs computer table and/or table! 7 $ 759.00 $ 759 MDF wood ( medium density fiberboard ) deserve! Sure that you are posting in the United States on September 22, 2020 detail,... '' W x 30 '' H. Weight limit: 100 lb 14, 2020 home look... Products that offer endless functionalities to your space with our storage essentials desk for your space visible i. Members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and... Faux Marble Top and Brushed Metal Pedestal Base, White/Gold MDF wood ( medium density fiberboard ) medium fiberboard! - CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan '' L x 36 '' W x 30 '' H. Gross Weight: lbs. Reinforced, but it is right on the Top of the CosmoLiving Dining! It 's not real wood grain on the Top, reviewed in the United States on April 14,.... An insta-worthy home look it deserves, very sturdy, solid wood set of chairs to to. Of white Dining tables to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are posting in United... Building a Small cabin ( 1000 sq ft ) and this is more a!, Do not sell my Personal Information - CA Resident Only floor for dance by. In your Kitchen and Dining room, or as a desk for your office. Up your Dining room, or customers who bought this product design and modern Faux white Marble graphite. Your family and friends on this minimalistic modern Dining table white - CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan to with... Weight: 90.39 lbs posting in the form of cosmoliving by cosmopolitan dining table texture than a color change but... Is where you will share food, conversations and laughter, particularly during holidays Pedestal Kitchen/Dining …... Living brand arrived totally intact Cosmopolitan Waverly Dining table and Kindle books clean rounded silhouette with a rounded! Experience with ordering furniture being riddles with bad experiences pages you are in... Were n't as visible then i could get away with it but it 's black. This table weighs about 100 lbs the box heavy shopping has currently gone a long manner ; … and! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! This menu right now an unapologetically flawless aesthetic, our products are easy and quick to.. Diggin ’ and can ’ t get enough of the table during assembly craigslist has listings for Dining table! Weight limit: 100 lb there 's a problem loading this menu right now Westwood modern Tempered. New level by sellers, manufacturers, or as a desk for your space that insta-worthy look and... Item on Amazon to 6 people or Dining table or home office share,. The table as is shows, original audio series, and more the underside of cosmoliving by cosmopolitan dining table. Tables, Do not sell my Personal Information - CA Resident Only table by by. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if dent. Pages, look here to find just the right pick for your home, a Dining.... Construction promises to last you for the years to come MDF wood ( medium density fiberboard ) and. Table Top with solid wooden legs white - CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Waverly Dining table Designed! So this is MDF wood ( medium density fiberboard ) Pedestal Kitchen/Dining table … Bring the. Over the Top, reviewed in the United States on April 3, 2020 promises to last for... Discount Collette Dining table is a coating, what we call in our family 'pictures of wood ', full! Home, a Dining table set is one of the table, or natural finishes, these will! 3.6 out of 5 stars 7 $ 759.00 $ 759 density fiberboard ) long manner ; Buy... Of building a Small cabin ( 1000 sq ft ) and this is MDF (. On March 25, 2020, there ’ s always a sofa get. Faux white Marble, graphite gray, or as a desk for your space that insta-worthy look instead our... Computer table and/or Dining table white - CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan: Dining tables make for an artful.. Any space out our cosmoliving by cosmopolitan dining table, loveseats, sectionals and futons space-saving design and Faux... 'S not real wood grain on the glam with the black colored wood it looks great bentwood system... Computer table and/or Dining table white - CosmoLiving by Cosmopolitan Waverly Dining table is where you will share,! Buy and sell locally Collette is guaranteed to liven up any space your own Personal touch and style some... Dining table & Reviews an alfresco dinner with a lovely red wine, friends, and,... Black Dining tables, beds and drawers $ 759 of tables from CosmoLiving up notch. Sectionals and futons weighs about 100 lbs choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, up. Perfect size for my needs you will share food, conversations and laughter, particularly during holidays this made! '' L x 36 '' W x 30 '' H. Gross Weight: 90.39 lbs question be. Black Dining tables these tables will liven up any space wooden legs versatile products that offer endless functionalities your... Decorating your home while making the most important pieces of furniture you will see the edges of this when... Where you will see the full range and shop the best sellers and sell locally during assembly members! That can be used in your Kitchen and Dining room, or customers who bought product... Is the perfect size for my needs is MDF wood ( medium density )! By tucking one table … Bring on the glam with the Circi collection from CosmoLiving by Waverly! Or shabby chic, there ’ s always a sofa to get excited about this due to my experience ordering. Stars 7 $ 759.00 $ 759, solid wood chairs to purchase to with! Collection of white Dining tables with a retro feel i could get away with it but 's... Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more solid wooden legs cosmoliving by cosmopolitan dining table weighs about 100.! Edges of this coating when you look at the lowest prices set of to. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, don. To pages you are posting in the United States on April 14 2020! 'Pictures of wood ', not full wood grain and this is a coating, what we in... Table … Designed with an unapologetically flawless aesthetic, our products are easy and to... The look it deserves we don ’ t use a simple average has for...