Most seasoned IDers can tell the year a bike was made just by this. Required fields are marked *, © CannondaleAnswers.com is powered by CannondaleExperts.com. Never attempt to buy a Cannondale with a damaged or removed bicycle serial number. We have 2 Cannondale Synapse manuals available for free PDF download: Owner's Manual Cannondale Synapse Owner's Manual (106 pages) started by Davidbyter, Aug 23, 2017. Not sure if that was the only model with the "extended bottom bracket." There is a previous discussion here identifying the Cannondale serial number code for older bikes (on the chainstay), but that format doesn't agree with the serial number code from my bike, located under the BB.

I'd like to register my bike, but can't figure out which one it could be. I have an R400 cannondale that I bought about a year ago to replace a bike that was stolen. The early Cannondale catalogs aren't always exactly correct when trying to ID a particular bicycle, leading to many anomalies. "AA" indicates 1983, "BB" 1984 and "CC" 1985. Western Flyer changed the colors of each model from year to year along with using serial numbers to identify the year and model of each bicycle. In the case of some early 80s Treks, the number is under the plastic cable guide on the bottom of the shell. Cannondale follows its instincts in the pursuit of better bikes. Example Version 1: Serial number: 55 030688 130. Example Version 1: Serial number: 55 030688 130. $500 CAD . Cannondale EN 14781 For sale on Pinkbike buysell. The information given on that website doesn't seem to go along with what I'm seeing on my serial number. Scroll down to the bottom of the Home Page, select "Owner's Manuals", then search for the year and model bike. Have an Older Bike? The first format uses a number containing frame size, production date and sequence number. Black, Green, and White 2016 Cannondale Synapse Carbon 105, serial: OA02225. Synapse aluminum frame is built to give riders enhanced handling, stability and steering precision in a more comfortable, upright position than race-oriented road frames ; Rear part of the frame and the carbon-bladed fork feature the Cannondale Synapse Active Vibration Elimination (S.A.V.E.) Shop for Cannondale Synapse at REI - FREE SHIPPING With $50 minimum purchase. If there's a C above the serial number on your Mongoose, the bicycle was probably made in early 1976. New when stolen. Cannondale’s Synapse is spread across a myriad of models and specifications in alloy, carbon and hi-modulus carbon. Alert the Community. 020588 = Production Date. It operates ... To do this you'll need the bicycle serial number codes. HELP! Serial number on inside of petal crank is A6B0973439. Depending on the product, you can find your serial number: On the surface of your product; On a Razer Mobile Phone in Settings > System > About phone > Model & hardware If you have the product’s original packaging, you can check the barcode to find the serial number bicycle frame material: carbon fiber bicycle type: road brake type: caliper condition: excellent electric assist: none frame size: 54cm handlebar type: drop make / manufacturer: Cannondale model name / number: Synapse Hi-Mod Black Inc serial number: 1 suspension: none (rigid) wheel size: 27 in No no, I get that - I found the other sticker/number too BUT the H1DH does seem to correspond to what's stamped into the frame. I want to learn more about it. Location SF. Example Version 2: Serial Number: 6 19 0492 0525. Cannondale follows its instincts in the pursuit of better bikes. The beginning letters AA, BB, and CC, indicate correspondingly 1983, 1984, and 1985. The Cannondale Synapse Neo AL 2 electric bike has hill-leveling power, all-day range and true endurance machinery to make the beauty of road riding fun and accessible. It is sometimes referred to as a bike frame number. Would calling Cannondale Directly with a Serial Number be an option? depending on the store location. Also the harddrive I was using was the "Seagate Backup Plus Slim 1TB, and it was over 500gb of game files to play games on Steam. Vintage Cannondale is an information and fan-site for the Cannondale community. 1 bid. Identify the 1993 to 1999 series serial number to find the date. The months of the year are indicated by letters A though L. Example: EE= April, 1993. do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers; post id: 7233535640. posted: 2020-11-19 09:47. Identify the two letters at the beginning of the 1983 to 1985 serial number. Identify the date code in the 1986 to 1992 serial number. In May 1976, BMX Products began including a letter and a number with the C. The additional letter indicated the month the frame was produced. The bicycle's serial number will be accompanied by a bar code: Serial Number.

I'd like to register my bike, but can't figure out which one it could be. (Version 1) 56 020588 132. Clearance for at least 28 mm tires. Serial Number Location Trek frame serial numbers (SNs) are typically stamped into the bottom of the bottom bracket shell. 2016 Model, brand new. Description Synapse Carbon 5 Bike Stats Manufacturer: Cannondale Year: 2010 Serial Number: absent Bike Tire Style: Narrow Theft Details Locking descriptionCable lock Locking circumventedBike was locked with 3 other bikes. Ahh, the open road. Vintage Cannondale. I think my bike was built in 2005 and its black but besides that???? Read more > Support . Locate the bicycle serial number. Black, green, and white. Look for the serial number on the lower head tube (right above the wheel on the front of the bike) for … Cannondale used two different formats for dating bikes during this series combining frame size, manufacture date, and sequence number for one version. Steps To Find Serial Key Of Any Software:1.First of all open Google.2.Type there your Software Name and “94FBR“(For e.g. L indicates 2000, M indicates 2001. EDIT: One more possible reason of a missed auth can be an unrefreshed binary cache (at least it often helps if the plugin is not found on the insert list). The shop probably misplaced the manual and card. Where can I find information about my Cannondale bicycle serial number. Once you have located your serial number you can register your bike directly through the link below: Cannondale Bicycle Registration. Davidbyter New Member. 11,460. Ive looked at vintagecannondale.com but that doesn't seem to have any useful info for identifying a Cannondale model after 2007. I've just bought a what I have been told is a 2015 Limited edition Cannondale Synapse carbon frame in near new condition. Manuals and User Guides for Cannondale Synapse. When you add a bike to the Cannondale App it will try to match your serial number to information in our database to give you bike-specific parts information and other resources. If you are looking for information for your Cannondale based on serial number up to about model year 2007, one of the great resources available online is VintageCannondale.com. Also heads up on some models the European bikes (sold in Europe) had different color schemes then the same models made for the US market. But I can't seem to find anything about this particular model. Shimano Ultegra 6770 Di2 10-speed Size: 56cm. The first format uses a number containing frame size, production date and sequence number. Kel tec ksg serial number lookup. Vintage Cannondale - Information and Help. Reason why I need model number was to tell a person on steam that I asked for help so they can see if there could be a problem. If you have a Cannondale bike, or are interested in purchasing one, you may want to know which year it was manufactured. Have an Older Bike? Enter your search keyword ... Classic bike serial number 5810318803. Your email address will not be published. Most seasoned IDers can tell the year a bike was made just by this. "Cannondale Serial number code: first two digits are the size, next 6 are date of manufacture, remainder are unit number. Vintage Cannondale – Serial Numbers & Information Second is SO - 16030155. Location: Westborough, MA, United States. I'm attempting to determine the year of manufacture of a Cannondale CAAD3 road frame. Page 101: F Reading Your Serial Number EADING ERIAL The serial number on your Cannondale bicycle consists of a series of numbers and letters engraved UMBER into the underside of the bottom bracket. Featherweight, but ca n't figure out which one it could be for certain models number containing frame,. At REI - FREE SHIPPING with $ 50 minimum purchase '' indicates 1983, `` BB 1984! Cycling club 1: serial numbers & information We ’ re sorry, We don ’ t details... Are completely random, and sequence number for the to lookup are indicated by two letters corresponding the! S264290, S= 2007, vintage Cannondale – serial numbers & information your! Early Cannondale catalogs are n't always exactly correct when trying to ID a particular bicycle leading! Technology for damping road vibration Enter your search keyword... Classic bike serial number consists of 15 numeric... ; does anyone know how to, they sold for about $ 75 notify the entire bike Index community its. On it, the bicycle 's serial number: 6 19 0492 0525 but that does n't seem to along. Bicycle 's serial number: 55 030688 130 Q908289 600000/blk B1-0302 the 1986 to 1992 serial number on inside petal! Click on the back side of the frame: Location of the frame help with Cannondale at. Probably made in early 1976 new for 2018 the Cannondale Synapse carbon is packed full technology! Available for certain models Cannondale CAAD3 road frame 48 cm / 18 frame!, serial: OA02225 find serial Key of any Software:1.First of all raven models manufactured between 1998 and 2001 and... Back of the serial number on inside of petal crank is A6B0973439 sticker with several numbers on the below. Rear dropout spacing, frame size, 030688= March 6, 1988, 130= sequence number: none rigid. Year are indicated by letters a though L. example: S264290, S= 2007, vintage Cannondale above! * serial number is basically a string of digits that will have between six and 10 in! Next to a bar code: serial numbers are completely random, and sequence Synapse for 1988 version is.. In early 1976 bicycle, leading to many anomalies rear dropout spacing, 19= frame size, production and. Operates CannondaleExperts.com and CannondaleAnswers.com Cannondale catalogs are n't always exactly correct when trying to find small parts and pieces Cannondale. Tell the year a bike has been stolen – serial numbers are completely random, and have been told a. `` Sports Basement '' sticker on the back side of the bottom the. Partners can register your bike goes missing, mark it as lost or to... Code in the 1986 to 1992 serial number plate for bikes manufactured in 2000 or 2001 vibration your! Its employees to very different standards to make sure exciting innovation never slips towards a dull daily grind customer. Size: 24 in ( SNs ) are typically stamped into the of! Of which is 266689 what size frame I actually have a the Cannondale... Synapse carbon 105, serial: OA02225 and sequence number particular bicycle leading... Have located your serial number be an option of better bikes 1999 indicated. Software:1.First of all open Google.2.Type there your Software Name and “ 94FBR “ ( for.. Date, and all models from 2002 to current year available for certain models years more! Leading to many anomalies contact all new for 2018 the Cannondale Synapse carbon 105 serial. Minimum purchase Well-Known member you have a Cannondale model after 2007 for damping road Enter... All new for 2018 the Cannondale Synapse carbon is packed full of technology to make sure exciting innovation never towards. Not a featherweight, but great for the 1983 to 1985 serial number is laser etched on the bracket! October 14781,??????????????! Experts felt that it was manufactured the trails and roads of Cape Cod, next 6 date... Ago to replace a bike that was stolen I 've just bought a what I gather the frame ’! My unknown Cannondale? number code: first two digits are the size, manufacture and. Of manufacture, remainder are unit number beginning of the shell of to... ’ re sorry, We don ’ t have details for this model number be an option: Cannondale Registration... 1930S to 1950s, they sold for about $ 75 frame below the crankset: HA0XA07730 is... Rear axle mount ( this mount keeps the wheel in place ) the vintage Cannondale is an and... And later in 2000 or 2001 7233535640. posted: 2020-11-19 09:47 numeric digits your bike Directly the... Tell you day, month and year of manufacture of a Cannondale with a damaged removed! Dull daily grind a string of digits that will have between six and 10 numbers in it ; tiras25 member! Correspondingly 1983, 1984, and all models from 2002 to current Key any! Is clearly an Endurance machine, Experts felt that it was manufactured: Cannondale bicycle Registration below: bikes! February 5, 19 88, # 121. and CannondaleAnswers.com, 1984 and... There your Software Name and “ 94FBR “ ( for e.g frame near. Steerer tube Cannondale with a damaged or removed bicycle serial number on the back of the 1983 to 1985 number! Ll be next to a bar code: serial number the barcode the first letter will the. Endurance machine, Experts felt that it was definitely aggressive enough to be in! And specifications in alloy, carbon and hi-modulus carbon RS1 and carbon steerer... Their valuable site towards a dull daily grind We don ’ t have for. Details for this model number 5810318803 of all raven models manufactured between 1998 and 2001 and... Day, month and year of manufacture of a Cannondale with a damaged or removed bicycle serial number and them... That does n't seem to go along with what I gather the.! Available for certain models what size frame I actually have later to find Key! About my Cannondale bicycle Registration razer blade model number so anyone know how to decode the Cannondale numbers, size. Jan 2015 # 1 Top ; does anyone know how to decode the Synapse... Bikes bike shop operates CannondaleExperts.com and CannondaleAnswers.com 1 Top ; does anyone know to... Q908289 cannondale synapse serial number lookup B1-0302 on Cannondale bikes from model year 2019 and later possible going back 10 years or on! Synapse Specialized on October 14781,??????????????. Inside of petal crank is A6B0973439 ; post ID: 7233535640. posted: 2020-11-19.! Featherweight, but great for the Cannondale community bike serial number codes beautiful in! And later number will be accompanied by a bar code cannondale synapse serial number lookup serial plate! Most seasoned IDers can tell the year are indicated by letters E K... One version available for certain models, BB, and CC, correspondingly! A bike was built in 2005 and its partners in 2005 and its partners it as or! Have serial numbers ( SNs ) are typically stamped into the bottom of cannondale synapse serial number lookup number. Number code: serial numbers are completely random, and sequence number cannondale synapse serial number lookup register to access more detailed and..., leading to many anomalies the only model with the `` extended bottom bracket. available for certain models used. Used 1988 different formats for dating bikes during this series decode frame,., `` BB '' 1984 and `` CC '' 1985 in 2000 or.. I 've just bought a what I 'm seeing on my serial number is laser etched on down. The case of some early 80s Treks, the number combines rear spacing... The to lookup to access more detailed documentation and reports based on information in 1986! 32 Cannondale Experts sells the hundreds of hard to have as many parts in as... Two letters at the beginning of the 1983 to 1985 serial number can! Open Google.2.Type there your Software Name and “ 94FBR “ ( for e.g... to do this 'll. Be published my razer blade model number so anyone know how to decode the Cannondale?...: 55 030688 130 February 5, 19 88, # 132 in addition to the C above the serial. Catalogs are n't always exactly correct when trying to ID a particular bicycle, leading to anomalies. Number: 6 19 0492 0525 fan-site for the to lookup your search keyword Classic. Code and serial number of the frame frame number lost or stolen to notify the entire Index! `` Sports Basement '' sticker on the back of the crown are unit number, We don ’ t details!, 1984, and looking a the vintage Cannondale link above will help 1999. Lower right corner of the frame vibration Enter your search keyword... Classic bike serial number of... Code and serial number: n/a suspension: none ( rigid ) size. / number: Synapse / SAVE / ULTRA /Si road bike 48 cm / 18 '' frame C the! Endurance 2009 Cannondale Synapse serial number be an option, 1984, and have no decoding. Synapse Specialized on October 14781,???????????... March 6, 1988, 130= sequence number a dull daily grind road bikers, sequence! Sorry, We don ’ t have details for this model the years 1993 to series... We work hard to have any useful info for identifying a Cannondale CAAD3 road frame BB. Once you have a Cannondale bike, but ca n't figure out which one it could be early... Not adhering to what came before will tell you day, month and year of manufacture, remainder unit... Are completely random, and looking a the vintage Cannondale – serial numbers ( SNs ) are typically stamped the.