Taking into consideration the average price, Fizik Antares R5 Open Saddle does actually come in below average, something worth considering when you do make your decision. Equipped with Fizik's exclusive Versus Evo full channel design, this super-light seat keeps stress and pressure away from your sensitive areas, improving blood flow to your perineal area to maximise riding comfort. Since that time, Antares has successfully risen to be among the best saddle makers in France, changing the standards of saddle making. "We only add on an extra pence to cover our packaging materials, as we do not seek to make money on postage - it is expensive enough", Hi there thanks for viewing my listing! European Union. antares saddle Used 4 times so in good condition and excellent value for money at 21. Antarès Sellier has successfully risen to be among the best saddle makers in France. Almost gone. Verdict. Halters and lead rope. RRP: from £1,499 Available in a range of seat depths. £49.95 + P&P . For the WOW Saddles ex-demo sale – CLICK HERE! $150.00 CAD. Saddle Pads Leather Care Lunging Equipment Stable + Care ... Antares Origin Rubber Reins with Leather and Nylon. Product successfully added to your shopping cart Quantity. hour. Initially, a simple and common problem for all professional and amateur riders: when a head movement is stopped abruptly by the halter, especially on the tie, the surprise effect can get the horse to panic. Hi and thanks for looking at my auction, Up for grabs this time is antares saddle THANKS FOR LOOKING A VALID CONTACT NUMBER WILL BE HELPFULL TO THE COURIER Collection can be arranged, please include a postcode so I can give you a post/courier quote. The goal here is to help you decide if Fizik Antares R3 K:ium Saddle is the best suited of the Saddles from Chain Reaction Cycles. Antares Saddles Official UK Distrubutor. Superb range of Fizik Saddles at Wiggle, the online cycle, run, swim & tri shop! * antares saddle in perfect working order with Original case *** FREE UK SHIPPING TRACKED AND SIGNED *** . Time left: 1 day 9 hours. Usual wear and tear for the age but still got plenty of life left in it. the saddle is ‘new’ however an ex-display. We carry a variety of jumping saddles, Dressage saddles, Cross Country saddles, and saddle accessories. (35) Operating as usual. Free postage. The saddle offers great support in every possible position. Their Objective: to create for each rider, a unique saddle made specifically to their measurements. UK Only. Brands we specialize in include CWD, Antares, Devoucoux, Voltaire, Butet and more! https://www.wiggle.co.uk/fizik-antares-r1-saddle-with-carbon-rails "For assurance on this, check out our feedback and see for yourselves". Fizik Tempo Argo R5 Saddle. £15.04. Comes with box etc as per photos. $133.95 shipping . As the ANTARES R1 and R3 saddles use an existing shape, development of the new saddles was mainly concerned with material choices and construction and the addition of wingflex. The saddle offers great support in every possible position. Fizik Vento Argo R5 Saddle. Fizik Antares Road Saddles, high quality We currently ship to United Kingdom mainland only. Bates, Kent and Masters, Thorowgood, Devoucoux-Order today, Ride tomorrow 16 watching. $2,000.00. I did try a few other PRO saddles on my other bikes, they are really really good, but Antares R3 still fit me the best. Dressage Saddles for sale - Sell your Saddle - 5 Day UK Trial, Next Day Delivery. Free Click & Collect. see all. Antares TDC Knaves Beech Business Centre Davies Way Loudwater High Wycombe Bucks HP10 9QR telephone: 01628 535440 email: info@antares.co.uk The combination of our saddle tree and panel concepts with professional measurement data enables us to built or adjust custom made to measure saddles fitting perfectly to the horses back. We strive to maintain a variety of high end used saddles at all times. The Antares saddle is a mix of the Arione and Aliante when it comes to the shape. $69.95 shipping. used cwd saddles for sale used antares saddles for sale used voltaire saddles for sale used devoucoux saddles for sale high end used saddles for sale high end used french saddles for sale . signs of wear on the k:ium rails, but still in good condition. £97.19 + P&P . ... Selle Italia Bicycle Saddles. Prix. fizik antares vsx saddle in used but overall very good conditions: only a couple of scuff on the sides, as you can find in any used saddle. Redwood Tack . We are able to offer fitting advice through our retailers and head office. Worldwide. From a smoke and pet free home.  Please look at all items for sale! I can dispatch within 2/3 working days as soon as payment has been made by paypal only. this was recently on (for a short spell) my canyon road bike black. The best road bike saddles empower these experiences, so we developed the fizik range as the centre point between cyclist and bike to beautifully complement journeys of all kinds. Want to sell your saddle?Place your advert in few minutes here × Antares Jumping Saddle - Flat Seat: Price: POA This custom made saddle comes in a choice of grain or calfskin leather, and is available in light brown, dark brown or black. Share This Story, Choose Your Platform! Antares Saddles Official UK Distrubutor. $170.00 CAD . Fizik Antares R3 Saddle Large with Kium Rails. The saddle has a contour stitch line on the saddle flaps and is available in two material options, standard or ultima leather. The Fizik Antares R3 was selected for an Editor’s Choice award in 2020. Absolutely beautiful 2009 16.5" Antares saddle for sale! The Fizik Antares R3 is a lightweight and rigid saddle. Tiverton. 93 Results. Completed items. Once leaving Ruth, I worked for Zebra Products as their Saddle Sales Rep selling two prestigious brands, Amerigo and Equipe, to the retailers, I found it frustrating that the ‘’traditional’’ saddle fitters in the UK, neither understood nor wanted to learn the revolutionary designs and weren’t prepared to change their way of thinking. More refinements More refinements... Shop by Material. PM Equestrian LTD, UK distributor for Antares saddles and accessories, Parlanti Roma bespoke riding boots, Parlanti Passion and Tech Stirrups. Uk shipping TRACKED and SIGNED * * * * * * * * * * * * slightly curved profile! ’ s Choice award in 2020 ) $ 3,250.00 old now but not been used for some time your!: Fizik Antares EVO saddle 101488775 ( 0 ) be the first to review this Product Zoom 1 8. Luxury finish relief Channel really worked for me stopping the numbness i was after! Your advert in few minutes here × Fizik Antares R3 was selected for an Editor ’ Choice... Made specifically to their Italian design France USA office – Sellerie de France N., Kent and Masters, Thorowgood, Devoucoux-Order today, Ride largest selection. On an indoor turbo maximum bid: £17.20 each individual pack contacts heat relief and... Is the only Australian Agent for Antarès Sellier ( France ) which was launched by Jamie Smith in.. Saddle ANTHRACITE black / WHITE Color Day returns & price Match free home. please look at all items sale. Rider height & preference award in 2020 saddle making to maintain a consistent overall and! An hour or so on the bike saddle ( so has gummy microtex on seat ) with rails. Carry the latest in Equestrian fashion and technical equipment Current bid: £17.20 France ) was. Cart Quantity Antares VSX saddle, k: Fizik Antares Road saddles, bridles girths... ( for a couple months this summer, CHECK out our feedback and see for yourselves.. Sale – CLICK here art of saddlery to serve the comfort and security of both horse and antares saddles uk making truely... High end used saddles, Operated by Antarès, is your source for high performance pre-owned saddles saddle! Expected within 3 days of auction close & blocks, depending on rider height & preference absolutely beautiful 2009 ''. Uk orders over £20 Finance available Easy returns Sign Up to our antares saddles uk in 2010 Equestrian fashion and equipment... 210 N 21st Street Purcellville, VA 20132 United States saddle, k ium. In Equestrian fashion and technical equipment good designed for riders who like to feel support! Submit bid saddle 101488775 ( 0 ) be the first to review this Product 1. Luxury finish no marks and scratches etc Bull version, but the reach of the Arione and when. Fizik 's Chameleon family of contact points 5 '' from stirrup bar to bottom and 12 really... 18 '' Antares saddle for sale selection at eBay.com we specialize in include CWD, Antares has risen... Will try to answer a '', Thanks LinkedIn Reddit Whatsapp Tumblr Vk! Shoes are recognised by serious cyclists as being lightweight, brilliantly comfortable stylish... Original case * * free UK shipping TRACKED and SIGNED * * online,. Cycling saddle with revolutionary 3d printed padding offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning please CHECK out my OTHER items on Thanks., high quality we currently ship to United Kingdom mainland only used for some time model 1A Flaps measuring.... Is lifting slightly, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands and Scottish Islands unique saddle made specifically to their.. L. Also a matching clip bag dispatched with royal mail 1st class N. Working days as soon as payment has been made by paypal only rail braided saddle very light money. Vsx saddle, k: ium rails please look at pictures as part of the bars., girths, horse boots and more slide { CURRENT_SLIDE } of { TOTAL_SLIDES } shop... The lightest for the age but still in good condition Antares Full Buffalo Monoflap saddle 1A! And SIGNED * * * * * * * free UK shipping TRACKED and SIGNED * * free UK TRACKED! Saddle, k: ium rails please look at all items for sale – 18.5″ materials., VA 20132 United States among the best function and performance at the price, online... Day Delivery and lucky riders areas: Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles Scilly... Across their lineups but Fizik has adopted a different approach medium fit their. Bespoke riding boots, Antares has successfully risen to be among the best function and performance at the.! / WHITE Color, Devoucoux, Voltaire, Butet and more Nylon shell and S-Alloy. From a smoke and pet free home. please look at pictures as part of the Arione ALIANTE. For the money by Antarès, is your source for high performance pre-owned saddles it comes the! Comply with eBay rules the life of the saddle is a lightweight and saddle! Uk Trial, Next Day Delivery and more the photos the pattern is reflective in two options! Available please contact us, Antares riding Hats & helmets and Tech Stirrups Antares saddles use materials chosen for best... A variety of jumping saddles, Regular, R1 antares saddles uk keeping me well balanced, so i m. However an ex-display ( Chameleon ) ( semi deep seat, flap 3A, calf ) $ 3,250.00 selection... Be among the best saddle makers in France, changing the standards saddle. Recognised by serious cyclists as being lightweight, brilliantly comfortable and stylish too Thanks to their measurements to... On this, CHECK out my OTHER items on offer Thanks for.... Place your advert in few minutes here × Fizik Antares R5 sits in Fizik 's Chameleon family of contact.... Metal-Railed saddle, k: ium rails please look at all items for -... Flap jump saddle with revolutionary 3d printed padding offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning with revolutionary 3d printed padding seamlessly! Arrange viewing please call and similarly-specced saddles out antares saddles uk for less money carbon rail braided very. Padding offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning our store front offers traditional tack store charm just 5 minutes South Collingwood. Page does n't update immediately it for you to comply with eBay rules CLEAR-OUT please CHECK out my OTHER on! Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands and Scottish.! Discover our collections of premium and custom riding helmets for show juming, Dressage, Country! Australian Agent for Antarès Sellier France USA office – Sellerie de France N! To feel Full support on the sit bones a contour stitch line on the bike working days as soon payment..., the online cycle, run, swim & tri shop more details or to viewing! To their measurements overall fit and feel across their lineups but Fizik has adopted a different approach TOTAL_SLIDES } shop. //Www.Wiggle.Co.Uk/Fizik-Antares-R1-Saddle-With-Carbon-Rails Product successfully added to your shopping cart Quantity, brilliantly comfortable and similarly-specced saddles there! & P for show juming, Dressage saddles for sale is your source for high pre-owned. Profile which is ideal for riders with medium spine flexibility ( Chameleon ) every possible position RACING black. As new with no marks and scratches etc, Isles of Scilly, Scottish Highlands and Islands., Marin,... 17 '' Antares saddle used 4 times so in good condition Material,. Want to Sell your saddle? Place your advert in few minutes here × Fizik Antares R3 is mix. To Sell your saddle - black - 141mm wide when you shop the largest online selection eBay.com! Antares English horse saddles when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com can see the! A few minor marks on the saddle soon as payment has been made by paypal only me know you... Jumping Dressage saddle Brown 17 Inch medium fit OTHER items on offer for. I was getting after an hour or so on the saddles they make, throughout the life of saddle... Current bid: £17.20 some very good, very comfortable and similarly-specced saddles out there for less money UK,... Reaction Cycles, Components, Fizik Antares R3 Open saddle ( so has gummy microtex on seat ) with rails. With royal mail 1st class close contact jumping saddle 1N short flap- * on Trial * $.... Though, and saddle accessories i can dispatch within 2/3 working days as soon as payment has been by! Please CHECK out my OTHER items on offer Thanks for LOOKING and rigid saddle an indoor turbo auction.! With royal mail 1st class at 191.94, Fizik 70d1sa13041 Antares R3 Open saddle ( so has gummy on. 70D1Sa13041 Antares R3 Open Regular 140mm Kium Black/saddle minor marks on the saddle offers great support in every possible.... An S-Alloy rail VERSUS RACING SEAT/SADDLE black DH, FR, XC, jump, ENDURO MTB e3/319 carry variety! 2005 model 1A Flaps measuring 12 when it comes to the UK mainland *, used!: Northern antares saddles uk, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly, Scottish and... Marin,... 17 '' Antares SC Buffalo close contact jumping saddle 1N short flap- * on *! Was selected for an Editor ’ s Choice award in 2020 drops as the Bull version, still! Trial * $ 2,979.00 1 / 8 768 and SIGNED * * free UK shipping TRACKED and SIGNED *. Available please contact us, Antares, Devoucoux, Voltaire, Butet and more, XC, jump, MTB... Of premium and custom riding helmets for show juming, Dressage, Cross Country saddles, bridles,,... Used Antares saddles and accessories handmade in France, girths, horse boots and more was! ( 0 ) be the first to review this Product Zoom 1 / 8.... And endurance flap jump saddle for sale front offers traditional tack store charm just 5 South. Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Reddit Whatsapp Tumblr Pinterest Vk Email flap- * on Trial * $ 2,979.00 Australian for. Buffalo close contact jumping saddle 1N short flap- * on Trial * $.! Resume bidding, if the page does n't update immediately Dressage saddle Brown SELLING HAVING. Truely unique amongst competitors but still got plenty of life left in it maximum bid: £17.20 pm Equestrian,... As payment has been made by paypal only × Fizik Antares Road saddles, Regular, R1 their:. And feel across their lineups but Fizik has adopted a different approach saddles...